For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:16 PM
HondaHeaven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TampaTraps
I was coming in here to vouch for Hondaheaven in St. Pete he is top notch, i bought a y8 motor off him in December runs great, and he backs his parts up and he even delivered it for free!!! i have been on tr for 12years and have read and seen it all... i would contact hondaheaven st pete and get your car running!!
Thank's bro! Glad to hear all is still good with your coupe.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 PM

I can vouch for ^^^^guy!!! i have known huey for a long time hes ligit.Damm Jazz sorry to here all the bs you have been going thru hope it all works out for you.ps i have not seen you in forever and now you have a flippin honda lol.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:21 PM

Yea, guys that's what I went through with this Crook. Violence did come to my mind but I am a family guy now so cannot be violent as some of you may know me to be around TR.

Once more guys, do not compare the 2 business!! They are just named the same and have no affiliation.

I even told him I was going to post it on TR and he might lose some business, and his reply was, do what you got to do I understand. He understands he screwed me over!!

Anyways, the car runs but the motor has issues and it is an expensive one to fix that's for sure.
If he at least said something along the lines of: Sorry man what can I do to make it right except give you the money back? I would have told him to hook me up on a head or something, but being ignorant and cocky is messed up.

BTW, when I was asking him if the tranny is EP3 he was like yea, yea, 5 speed!! So I was like I know 5 speed but is it EP3 he was like yea, yea, 5speed, it's all the same. Little did I know its a DC5 5 speed, and there is a difference as we all know and I know now too.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:38 PM

this is true tht why i don't buy stuff from there all i buying is like fender bumber cap H sticker i been hearing a lot of trouble from honda heaven as for me i go jdm tech or rebuild urself
Old 05-10-2012, 07:51 PM

this is true tht why i don't buy stuff from there all i buying is like fender bumber cap H sticker i been hearing a lot of trouble from honda heaven as for me i go jdm tech or rebuild urself
Old 05-10-2012, 08:44 PM
is full of Hondas =/

Originally Posted by 57trim
Yea, guys that's what I went through with this Crook. Violence did come to my mind but I am a family guy now so cannot be violent as some of you may know me to be around TR.

Once more guys, do not compare the 2 business!! They are just named the same and have no affiliation.

I even told him I was going to post it on TR and he might lose some business, and his reply was, do what you got to do I understand. He understands he screwed me over!!

Anyways, the car runs but the motor has issues and it is an expensive one to fix that's for sure.
If he at least said something along the lines of: Sorry man what can I do to make it right except give you the money back? I would have told him to hook me up on a head or something, but being ignorant and cocky is messed up.

BTW, when I was asking him if the tranny is EP3 he was like yea, yea, 5 speed!! So I was like I know 5 speed but is it EP3 he was like yea, yea, 5speed, it's all the same. Little did I know its a DC5 5 speed, and there is a difference as we all know and I know now too.
As many other before me posted, Hugh (Honda Heaven of St. Pete) is by no means affiliated with the business the OP is talking about. This needs to be addressed so the GOOD business is not taken away from the wrong business.

Also, the difference between the EP3 trans and 02-06 base DC5 is the Final drive, EP3 is 4.764, base DC5 is 4.389. And the EP3 trans has longer 1st-2nd but just slightly.

If you need help rebuilding your K20A2 I can help, I have a set of used K20Z3 pistons (that i got from Hugh @ HH St Pete) as well if needed. Send me a PM and we can set a date, all I require is pizza/wings and beer as payment!! Lol.

Last edited by rotary nation; 05-10-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
HondaHeaven

Thank's bro, We all know what one bad apple can do. Thank's to all vouchin for good biz. Just be careful when doing deal's and don't rush your decision. If it smell's funny leave it curbside. 57trim I wish I could help bro, and putting him on blast here is better than a felony! GLW your deal.
Originally Posted by rotary nation
As many other before me posted, Hugh (Honda Heaven of St. Pete) is by no means affiliated with the business the OP is talking about. This needs to be addressed so the GOOD business is not taken away from the wrong business.

Also, the difference between the EP3 trans and 02-06 base DC5 is the Final drive, EP3 is 4.764, base DC5 is 4.389. And the EP3 trans has longer 1st-2nd but just slightly.

If you need help rebuilding your K20A2 I can help, I have a set of used K20Z3 pistons as well if needed. Send me a PM and we can set a date, all I require is pizza/wings and beer as payment!! Lol.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM

Yea ttt shady place
^easy
Old 05-10-2012, 10:19 PM

Bump for Honda Heaven in St. Pete...sold me a legit as fuck extra mint Y8 a few months back. Hell I still owe him for some S.I. lights and he hasn't hassled me or nothing. Great prices, great guy. Don't confuse him with the Orlando trash. As a side note, I still got you for those lights bro...just been busy and I forget. I'll hit you up to come out there soon. Message me if you got anything we can do with my new LS-VTEC
Originally Posted by HondaHeaven
Bump, Thanks for clearing it up. I'm HondaHeaven inc. in St Pete and stand behind anything I sell. Have given full cash refund's if a bad part was sold and poeple on tr can vouch. I heard bad things about the orlando guy before. If It's any help I can sell you a good running a3 for the low, just so you can get rolling again. PM me or text if any interest. CASH BACK warranty!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:25 PM
HondaHeaven

Yo, I need help with my build but I don't know if aircraft mechanic's can help on this. I'm planning on a 5,000,000 whp ep3 and I heard you don't know anything about em.
Originally Posted by rotary nation

If you need help rebuilding your K20A2 I can help, I have a set of used K20Z3 pistons (that i got from Hugh @ HH St Pete) as well if needed. Send me a PM and we can set a date, all I require is pizza/wings and beer as payment!! Lol.

Quick Reply: BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.