Ride Of The Month Tampa Racing's Official Ride of the Month section

Ride Of The Month v 2.0 ### Suggestions Thread###

Old 12-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Not Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by REY
I think we all learned from this experience....

PS, you should change the info under your screen name to "bought then rebuilt"....lol
Built not bought makes sense though. He built the car. He didn't buy it built..
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Rey
Banned

Originally Posted by CoRDiTe
Built not bought makes sense though. He built the car. He didn't buy it built..
i was just bustin his chops...... He bought a car that was raped by a ricer and gave it a rebirth hence my statement of bought and REbuilt...
Old 12-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Rey
Banned

For the 10th time, Everyone read:

If it wasn't for MY efforts to bring this back, it would still most likely be abandoned. Why? because No matter what I do or the ROTM staff do, There are those of you that just wont shut up. It's either whine about the ROTM thing in general, whining about a honda being in the running, childish bullcrap spewing from the honda hoard that seem to be composed of Myspace loving teens - along with other stuff and all of this becomes a headache to anyone, such as myself and the staff. It's obvious that the ROTM thing is not perfect, that is why we are constantly trying to make necessary adjustments so that ROTM is a fun yet site productive.

The following is what will be enforced so that it eliminates the childish crap that we see this month:

1. in the nominations thread - Only things to be posted are 1.Nominations (incl. images) 2.Nominee Confirmation. - That's it! No chatter! NONE!

2. in the voting thread - Only PROPS or Positive comments are to be posted. No more of the hating crap, condescending criticism, unnecessary sarcasm ect. I don't care if you think your point is credible, keep it to yourself or send it to the person via PM or respond within the user's build thread if any.

If you don't like the ROTM thing, anyone in it's staff or decisions made by myself or the staff, handle it via PM. None of the whining crap from this month.

Remember, this is supposed to be fun and a great way to get positive traffic flowing and a great way to exhibit your hard work if nominated.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 AM
No

My bad for the last portion REY. I just wanted to clear something up for the 2 people I was talking to in that thread. I PM'd them and it's all clear now.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by REY
i was just bustin his chops...... He bought a car that was raped by a ricer and gave it a rebirth hence my statement of bought and REbuilt...
oh... heh
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Built Not Bought

Im sure alot of people rebuild cars but they are built to what that person whats, not bought already built to someone else liking... So built not bought works for me
Old 12-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Rey
Banned

Originally Posted by Secondz
Im sure alot of people rebuild cars but they are built to what that person whats, not bought already built to someone else liking... So built not bought works for me
Holy cow.... it was a compliment!!!!! why all the chatter...? ....... you bought a car that looked like it came from Pimp My Ride and RE-BUILT it to the proper car that it is NOW!.....
Old 01-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Rey
Banned

ANYWAYS !!!!!!!!!!

Keep the SUGGESTIONS coming..!
Old 01-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Not Mad

We need a beach theme
Old 01-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CoRDiTe
We need a beach theme
Wait till spring break

february- "Seeing Red" Red cars, Red hot manifolds, shooting flames out the exhaust, something red in the pic. hot chicks in skimpy red lingerie are a bonus lol.

Quick Reply: Ride Of The Month v 2.0 ### Suggestions Thread###