Redline Design Custom Vinyl Graphics

Old 12-20-2010, 05:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redline Design Custom Vinyl Graphics

Some of you already know who I am and the work I do, for those who don’t my name is Justin and I’m the owner of Redline Design. I do custom vinyl graphics, everything from simple 1 color decals to full digital wraps. I’ve been in the vinyl business for 10 years now and I’m always looking for the next cool project. I’m a big automotive enthusiast and have built two of my own cars. I know the amount of time and effort others put into their cars, so I carry respect for all the cars I work on from Hondas to Lamborghinis.

Redline Design began in Northern VA and started in the show/race car scene. We still have clients in the northern states but we are now based out of Tampa. Although we still specialize in vehicle graphics for the car enthusiast, it has since expanded and now also has many commercial accounts. We offer such things as 1 color decals, multi layer graphics, full color digital printing as well as business cards, banners, custom signs and we are an authorized dealer for Lamin-X protective film. We also do a lot of custom projects such as wakeboards, laptops and anything else you want to add your personal touch to!

The best way to contact me is 813-315-8403 or send me an e mail sales@redlinedesign

My new web site is up that you can purchase decals from www.redlinedesign.tv You can also find a link to the company facebook page,myspace page and a link to my flicker account with my full portfolio.

If you have any questions about an idea for a project or something you would like to have made please contact me and we can work on a way to produce what you are looking for.

Thanks and I look forward to working with you all.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Boostaholic

Justin does all the vinyl work for Boost Lab. Highly recommended by us!

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM

Justin does all my work as well. HIGH QUALITY vinyl. Just come look for yourself and feel the difference. DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE:

Heres eyelids on my Z and some other work:

370z ALL HAND LAYED Multi Layered Vinyl

SILVER 350z wrapped in flat white with rizing sun:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:56 AM

Justin came and just did my windows at work:

Check it out:

Old 02-09-2011, 06:31 AM

what would it cost to wrap an entire card matte black?