The Projects Watch out in this hood ! Current And Past Ford Project Topics Only.

Latest project

Old 07-10-2011, 05:14 AM
I gota Cheby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know you talked to LS1coupe on N2spd on the a/c and when your ready I'll also show you what it looks like set up.

Only 1/4 mile track I know is Gandy Bridge
Old 07-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Previously 19-camaro-88

Originally Posted by Zman
I know you talked to LS1coupe on N2spd on the a/c and when your ready I'll also show you what it looks like set up.
I would like to see that as well. If you don't mind snapping some pictures and PMing them to me, that would be great. I decided against the LQ9 and decided to go LY6 instead, since I was planning on ditching the 317 heads and buying LS3 heads I figured I might as well just buy an LY6 and possibly just change the intake valves. One thing is for sure tho, I have to have AC!

-Miles.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Yeah, Bri is a hurting puppywth that hernia. I too am waiting patiently but I won't put any pressure on him. I don't want him to aggrivate his situation because of a toy car. I'm quite familiar with having to try and work hurt. It's a bitch and a half. I know my car will be worth it in the end. I just hope things are going better for him than when I last talked to him Bri is good people.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Bondsman

Good stuff there Dr Dirt!! Speedy recovery Brian!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:10 AM
Flowmaster nut swinger

^ +1
MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Old 07-13-2011, 09:23 AM
refinish artist

Hurst,I do apoligize for the wait and the lack of updates/communication on your car.I feel really bad for the situation I put you and Tony in.It is not how I treat people.Ive been through hell this year with trying to get the buisiness off the ground,my personal life and my health.I know these are not excuses,but I think Ive been pretty strait with you guys on what my condition is like and what Ive been going through to get what I need to fix it.I do not like my name tarnished,I worked too damn hard to get it where it is,but I will be the first to admitt when I am wrong,you guys and your wife have every right to be upset with the situation,but like I told you this hernia has me at a point where I can barley move,its actually two hernias,one up top and one under my balls,its got my intestins backed up so I cant eat,and the surgen said if I push it I could rupture it and die.Ive been to the emergency room twice,denied medicade twice,finally got county insurance and have been waiting for weeks to get in.Again,I am sorry for you having to wait,trust me,Im not happy with the situation either,but right now I have no choice.I wish I could give you your money back,but bodywork is done and materials are bought so that is not an option for me.I pushed off this surgury in January when I had insurance to do yours and Tonys car,but it bit me in my ass.I am going in on Friday for the surgury,I was tring to get Tonys done before I went,but I just cant do it.I promise both you guys I will get your cars done as soon as I am cleared to work again,you guys might hate me for it,but Im sure you guys will be happy with your paint work and the price I charged you guys.

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 07-13-2011, 03:48 PM
GB
Great Cornholio

Damn, hope the surgery goes well. Bryan painted my hood and I'm quite happy, it will be worth the wait I'm sure.

SLEEPER
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM
refinish artist

Originally Posted by DrDirt
Yeah, Bri is a hurting puppywth that hernia. I too am waiting patiently but I won't put any pressure on him. I don't want him to aggrivate his situation because of a toy car. I'm quite familiar with having to try and work hurt. It's a bitch and a half. I know my car will be worth it in the end. I just hope things are going better for him than when I last talked to him Bri is good people.
Thanks Tony.

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 07-14-2011, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by 351coupe
Hurst,I do apoligize for the wait and the lack of updates/communication on your car.I feel really bad for the situation I put you and Tony in.It is not how I treat people.Ive been through hell this year with trying to get the buisiness off the ground,my personal life and my health.I know these are not excuses,but I think Ive been pretty strait with you guys on what my condition is like and what Ive been going through to get what I need to fix it.I do not like my name tarnished,I worked too damn hard to get it where it is,but I will be the first to admitt when I am wrong,you guys and your wife have every right to be upset with the situation,but like I told you this hernia has me at a point where I can barley move,its actually two hernias,one up top and one under my balls,its got my intestins backed up so I cant eat,and the surgen said if I push it I could rupture it and die.Ive been to the emergency room twice,denied medicade twice,finally got county insurance and have been waiting for weeks to get in.Again,I am sorry for you having to wait,trust me,Im not happy with the situation either,but right now I have no choice.I wish I could give you your money back,but bodywork is done and materials are bought so that is not an option for me.I pushed off this surgury in January when I had insurance to do yours and Tonys car,but it bit me in my ass.I am going in on Friday for the surgury,I was tring to get Tonys done before I went,but I just cant do it.I promise both you guys I will get your cars done as soon as I am cleared to work again,you guys might hate me for it,but Im sure you guys will be happy with your paint work and the price I charged you guys.
None of what I said here was to bad mouth you Bryan. Not at all. You and everyone here should know when I am really pissed I pull no punches and tell it like it is. I didnt want to be the one to bring your personal business out in the open so I kept silent on that. The only thing I ask and have asked of you is for you to keep me updated. Even if there is nothing to report,.. just a hey dude, havent forgot you would be nice.

Per our agreement you have no real time schedule to complete my car. I made that clear. I only expressed my displeasure with how long its taking. I understand your health and personal issues are preventing you from making any real progress right now. I know you will do a good job. I never said that you wouldnt. If there was any doubt about that I would have pulled my car a long time ago. I feel I have been extremely patient and understanding all things considered. But you need to work with me to help me get my wife off my case.

You are not the only one under stress. I've got a new business I have started and I'm putting in some insane hours to make it work. My wife is pissed because she was under the impression that she would be driving my car by now. Instead she is stuck driving my son's Maxima which isnt a bad car,.. but the AC has a mind of its own which likes to stop blowing cold air at the worst times for her. We've spent $600 to get it fixed and its still doing the same shit. She's doing freelance make up and facial treatments in which a woman's image means everything. So when she goes in and she has sweat beads all over it doesnt bode well with the type of uppity people she deals with. In turn I catch hell because the car isnt done and I dont have anything I can tell her when she asks if I heard from you.

The only thing I have said and I told this to you in person as well as in PM's is that I want you to stay in contact with me and keep me updated. Good or bad,.. just keep me updated. I dont want to pull my car. Its a can of worms that I dont want to get started. I understand your position and its not a place I would want to be in. I want to stay friends with you and be able to show off my car and when asked say yeah,.. my friend Bryan did the paint and body work for me.

Get your health squared away. Sometimes you have to push those bastards. I went through a similar experience when I had kidney stones. Anyone who knows how kidney stones are knows they will put a grown man on his knees. So I do understand what its like and I am honestly not trying to bad mouth you at all. Anyone who reads this needs to understand that I am not trying to make Bryan look bad. Only that I am not happy with the situation as a whole. The circumstances are beyond all of our control and need to make the best of things as they are.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"

Last edited by Hurstmeister; 07-14-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Team Geritol Racing

Originally Posted by 351coupe
I am going in on Friday for the surgury,I was tring to get Tonys done before I went,but I just cant do it.I promise both you guys I will get your cars done as soon as I am cleared to work again,you guys might hate me for it,but Im sure you guys will be happy with your paint work and the price I charged you guys.
That's great news, Bryan. I'm glad for you that you were finally able to get it scheduled. Like I told you before get yourself fixed up and healthy. I'm only 64. I've got lots of time left for the car. Seriously, I'm glad you're going in. Do what they tell you so you can get well soon. I know the Creamsicle Coupe will get finished and it will be great. The delay just means I won't scratch it quite as soon as I might otherwise have.

Keep me posted on how you're doing and let me know if there's anything I can do for you.