94 EG Hatch H22A1 Project/Build

Old 09-07-2009, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 94 EG Hatch H22A1 Project/Build

NEW PIC'S YOU DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM, Your welcome.

10/30/09

Just remember'd I did not post a pic of the swap in. I am working on the body and geting traction.

Hey this is the first time I have made a project thread. I hope you all like it. What I have going on here is A 94 eg hatch CX. I also have a h22a1 motor out of my eg coupe(bad title) so I have a donor so this will be really easy project with all the extra parts I have for a eg.

I am starting with the guts, It has ugly ass delslow seats I dont want. I am looking for any black seats to replace them. First thing is i hate miss matched panels and what not so I am going with black and DARK gray to spice up the inside. I have some pic's after I was done striping it and painting the panels. I want to get the shift linkage and cables and shifter mounted before i put the panels back in to save me repainting the centerconsole and what not.

Tomarro I am painting the motor bay and geting all that done and ready for the wireing and it already has a brake line tuck and harness will be tucked as much as I can I will add some pic's tomarro of that.

All in all I am just doing a bolt on h22a1 with a great tune and going to DD it till I get bored of it. Let me know what you guys think!!

96 eclipse gst drop top sold
98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin

Last edited by 96spydergst; 10-30-2009 at 08:37 AM. Reason: letting them know about the pic's you dont have to download.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:29 AM

Wink New pic's

So last nite I painted all the headliner and plastic's 2 colors black and dark flat gray. Might I say I think I did good. I need all the little plastic plugs and stuff for the back panels. Junk yard should have a few hondas with the same pice's. let me know what you think.

I took a pic of the motor bay before I clean it. I am not commited to painting it flat black yet. I want to see what it looks like cleaned up first. You can see the brake line tuck. I can take some under dash photos if anyone is wondering about it... So next time I will have the motor bay cleaned and maybe painted. so I can mount my h22 and my Hopefully racewire tuck...muahahahaha.

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 09-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Boom Chackalacka

you need to use photobucket or something. I hate downloading pics to view it. You lost me at hello.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:39 AM
sleeper

bump for h22 power!!! good luck with build.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:06 PM

Exclamation pic's

I am going to repost all the pic's so you guys dont have to download them. Sorry I know nothing about computers but I did figure out the IMG code on photo bucket...

The hatch for the low.

sucked out the cream filling first...

Made them sexy

Put them back in...

before painting the motor bay...

The banger

I have the bay painted now I will post pic's soon. I hope to god someone say's yes to this becuase it is done now...
I got to looking at the ecu plugs on the dash harness and they were cut and fixed and rerouted and all sorts of shit every where...But my donor car the 94 eg coupe power all...has a virgin marry harness stuffed in her so i took her out to put in the NO power anything 94 hatch CX...now it was a little tricky but I think I got it all but the hooked up besides the sunroof, power doorlocks,ABS and shit like that so the is a few extra plugs it kinda has me on edge. so KEEP the bumps and comments comeing!!

snuck it in...

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 09-11-2009, 07:02 PM
HAS NO VTEC ! WTF !

keep up the work
Old 09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Oh... Nice!!! more pics as you progress! Looking good!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:54 AM

Default Rainy day

I went to a huge rave this weekend (yes I am braging) So I didint get anything done on it fri or sat but I went to drill the holes to bolt the passanger side mount in till I can take it to have it welded. And it started raining cats and dogs. So that went out the window. But I plan on mounting the motor tomarrow and tuck the ecu harness before I drop it in I want the clean ass no wire's and shit every where I hate that about cars. They work so hard to make these new cars great looking then you pop the hood and its all plastic and a cluster fuck imo.

But I hope to have some pic's up here shortly of the motor in....Anyone have a single cam hatch eg muffler and pipeing (catback) stock is fine...I have a apexi cat-back and magnaflow muffler for trade maybe...or cash Pm me please...

Thanks for the bumps guys and I will post plenty of pic's once it gets going good.

Pussy money weed pussy money weed (lil wayne)

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 09-14-2009, 08:31 PM
HAS NO VTEC ! WTF !

keep it going. i was going to do this build but bills and other stuff got in my way . so now im sticking wit the single slammer.good luck
Old 09-15-2009, 06:21 AM

Default Lol

Yea I love hondas single cams. I would have just went all out on one and put down 400 to the wheels but I was thinking I want a DD that can get on and off I4 with ease, decent gas mileage, And as long as I stay with the stock guts...Reliability, I think alot of the people on here just want to go fast and they could care less if a motor is on it last leg or not there running that bitch to 9,500rpm untill it does take a dump.

I ran into a problem. The guy across the street from me has a motor hoist and his gurl was cheating on him and I found out and he was my real good friend so I thought I would tell him about the slut and what she was doing but now I guess it's my falt she did with some other guy and they both stoped talking to me...WTF? So now I have no motor hoist and I am ready to drop it in and now im sitting here twerling my thumbs.

So I think I am going to pull the radiator support and use my creepy crawly with jacks to get the 350 pound 195 hp DOHC LSD equiped beast into place sence people want to be upset at the wrong people.

Pic's soon!!!!!

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin

Last edited by 96spydergst; 09-15-2009 at 06:27 AM.