94 EG Hatch H22A1 Project/Build

Old 10-02-2009, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H22 is in...

Me and 2 friends got it in last nite... I still will be painting it and tuneing it at TTP in orlando. I hope you like what I have done and I will be posting plenty more.

Almost there

My 2 friends who like what I did but did not lift a finger....

and I had to take this one...

Thanks guys I will post a pick with the hood up...

96 eclipse gst drop top sold
98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 10-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Used Register

Originally Posted by 96spydergst
Is that a porch swing that you used as an overhead hoist/gantry? Hey, if it works, right?

Also wondering which brand of engine mounts did you use?
Old 10-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Lightbulb lol

Originally Posted by Rogue
Is that a porch swing that you used as an overhead hoist/gantry? Hey, if it works, right?

Also wondering which brand of engine mounts did you use?

In deed that is a porch swing... And what I did to test it was before the motor was even near the car I jacked the car way up off the ground (65") and it held the car so I slid the motor under and let the car down real slow all the way till the wheel's tuched the ground and then jacked the motor into place. It was not that bad but high on the getto side, But it worked so im happy...maybe some video of some pulls will be in the near future...

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 10-05-2009, 03:51 PM
HAS NO VTEC ! WTF !

^lol. sometimes gotta do what u gotta do. nice redneck work.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:44 AM

Default dang...

Sorry I have not posted any updates both my computers were attacked with some bad ass virus's and I had to find a XP cd ( there is some new shit coming out so it was hard) and I had to killdisk.com the whole hard drive. But they are back up and kicking some ass...

I am going to be installing my MSD 255LPH fuel pump with write up and pic's ASAP. I will start later today and post tonite or tomarrow. I still have a few things todo before I start it up.

Thanks to everyone for looking!!

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 10-22-2009, 09:50 PM
runs shit

Ive never really been a fan of H series motors but this should be pretty tight bro. nice build so far
Old 10-27-2009, 05:57 AM

Cool well...

Sorry I started takeing pic's of putting the fuel pump in and the power went out at my house and my phone died so I have no pic's for a write up. Sorry about that yall. The fuel pump is in seems to be kickin in just fine. More to come. Keep posted.

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 PM
sleeper

snuck it in...
[/quote]

now that i got my shit up and running i wanna get my bay too look like that. lol if possible can u give a list of parts needed to buy to look fresh and not all clustered???
Old 11-24-2009, 11:17 PM
sleeper

also i have a motor hoist
Old 11-25-2009, 12:35 PM

Default ...

Well I am happy to tell you. I first took all the wireing from the passanger side and unpluged it all and set it to the side. Then I started to sand the hell out of it. I wish I got the stock welds-bonds better but I let them slide...make sure you get off any grease or oil or brake fluid. all that will cuase cracking in the paint. After i got it all sanded I took 4 cans of gray duplicolor and had at it. make sure you put alot of coats on it so no chipping will happen and you can scrub it and everything without it fadeing. tape off alot of stuff too. and the brake line tuck is even harded you need tool from autozone that makes flanges on the ends of brake lines you need alot of fittings the right size and alot of brake line. I would not do this if you drive this car daily. this is my project and I have plenty of time todo all the things I want. then just run new brake lines from where the ends are to under the dash and there all tucked away!! I got to looking at it after I pushed the plugs threw the firewall ( you may need to unplug the head lights and coner lights and push them threw the firewall as well) after I got to looking at the motor bay with no fuse boxes and ecu clips I decided to tuck them under the dash. So I re-ran the headlights wires under the fenderwells where you cant see them (zipties) and I took a carbide bit and cut a whole low on the firewall where it is hard to see and I stuffed the end of the ecu harness back inside and pluged her in. And for the resistor box side I did a whole low where it is hard to see and stuffed that end of the ecu harness threw to meet the resistor box and dash harness (small plugs needed extended like the brake fluid level wires) so what you get is pretty much a race wire tuck. hope that helps you. Let me know if I can help you more. And I am working SLOWLY on this car. I am gonna hold onto this honda a long time and want it right.

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin