Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale / Wanted (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/)
-   -   FS: Custom Built Honda Ruckus For Sale... (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/691373-fs-custom-built-honda-ruckus-sale.html)

silvi20 10-13-2010 11:01 AM

FS: Custom Built Honda Ruckus For Sale...

5 Attachment(s)
I'm Selling My 2008 Honda Ruckus That Is A Completely Custom Built Bike! Everything On The Bike Has Been Done From Head To Toe! No Detail Has Been Left Untouched. The Bike Was Built By Dorby Works. The Bike Has Been Painted A Championship White With A Hint Of Blue Pearl. The Color Is Something That Really Stands Out Wether It's In The Bright Sun Or At Night With The Blue Led Lights That Are Hidden To Make The Bike Glow At Night. My Inspiration For The Bike Was Drawn From The Old School White 250r Honda Atv's. The Bike Has Blue Accents Along With Soime Subtle Hints Of Red.

This Bike Demands Attention Where Ever It Goes And Trust Me I've Driven It A Bit And Everywhere I Go I Get Bombarded With Questions And Praises. Not Only That But The Bike Is Very Fast And Gets Great Gas Mileage...i Estimate Probably Over 60 Miles To The Gallon. 3 Dollars Lasts Me A Week!

The First Time I Drove The Bike To A Motorcycle Meet I Had The General Manager Of Bird Road Honda Congratulate Me For Such A Unique And Detailed Build!
This Bike Is A Work Of Art And Should Be Treated As Such.

Here's A List Of What's Been Done To The Bike And Some Of The Upgrades...
The Frame Is Custom And Is Sporting A Single Side Swing Arm With The Obvious Fatty Rear Tire Setup
The Gy6 150cc Engine Has Been Upgraded And Bored Out With A 180cc Kit That Includes A New Piston, Rings, And Exhaust Valves.
Attached To The Engine Is A High Performance Yoshimura Exhaust
The Bike Has Custom Brake Lights, Led's Thr0ughout The Frame And A High Intensity Hid Light That Is Fully Adjustable.
Sport Tuned Rear Spring For A Stiffer Planted Feel To The Bike.
Drag Bar And Billet Handle Bar Setup With The Master Cylinder For The Brakes.
Atr Front Forks
Two Piston Ibt Billet Front Brake Caliper From Japan
White Carbon Fiber Gas Tank Cover
Upgraded Fuel Pump And Fuel Filter
Bronze Anodized Bolts Throughout The Frame For A High Detail Finish
New Tires And Rims...fatty Rim In The Back Has Huge Lip!
Password Jdm Red Accents For The Drag Bar Center Setup And Password Jdm Ignition Cover
Password Jdm Kickstand
Gas Tank Cap Cover

And Much More...

If Y0u Are Serious And Interested About The Bike Please Call Me And I Will Tell You More About It.
I Will Say The Bike Does More Than 75+ Mph And It's Very Quick And Sports A Ton Of Torque!

I'm Selling The Bike For Cash Only!
No Trades Or Low-ballers (tire Kickers Included)!!!
The Honda Ruckus Completely Stock Is Worth $2000
The Bike Has Over 6k Invested Into It And Countless Man Hours For All The Custom Modifications

Call Me If You Are Interested In Knowing More About The Bike.
Again I'm Selling The Bike For $7500 Or Best Offer...

Call For More Information
786-419-7599

CleanCe1Wagon 10-13-2010 11:03 AM

Damn i want

cbulger 03-28-2011 07:18 AM

have you sold yet?

SiR.GARCiA-II 03-28-2011 07:23 AM

damn very nice glws

HONDACIVIC95 03-28-2011 08:22 AM

dang!!! i want it! lol

JDMjunkie 03-28-2011 06:51 PM

soooo purty

That_Ef_Guy 03-29-2011 12:10 PM

Bump its clean, but your price is a bit steep for the guys here on TR. GLWS cleanest Ruck I have seen in a while.

93eg6-k 03-29-2011 01:06 PM

sexy bro.. glws

duboseq 03-29-2011 01:29 PM

Bump for a nice bike and the seller using title case lol...

Ls_[eg]hatch 03-29-2011 02:43 PM

Very sick how fast does yer bored over gy6 swap get up to?
I just bought a ruckus & am really wanting more pep.

chino239 03-29-2011 04:26 PM

Trade u a eg-k...lmk

93BlackVert 03-29-2011 05:02 PM

bump this thing is sick