Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   General Car Chat (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/)
-   -   best method to get puke out of your car (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/240861-best-method-get-puke-out-your-car.html)

BDIX 06-14-2005 05:43 PM

best method to get puke out of your car

well couldnt make it to the side of the road... puked everywhere inside of the car...

I got the windows cracked and its in my driveway.. I febreezed it a bit cleaned it up the most with paper towels... but I'm not in the right frame of mind to really get to it..

Ideas?

SkwervE 06-14-2005 05:45 PM

well i got the shrimp smell out of my car with some shit called ozone from walmart..got rid of it in 1 day..

DEATH ZEPPELIN 06-14-2005 05:46 PM

Burn it....Good luck trying to get it out, they have this steam cleaning company thats suposed to clean the worst smells out of cars.

Orion ZyGarian 06-14-2005 05:52 PM

Well I WAS going to say "make that asshole that tossed cookies in your car clean it up and never let him in the car again drunk or at all", but damn dude that sucks :lol:

Sounds like someone was drinking and driving AND underage though...

BDIX 06-14-2005 05:53 PM

your younger then me...

and see me in person before you say underage...

but yeah.. I didnt even have time to react... fuckin sucked.

Jeremy2792 06-14-2005 05:54 PM

Instead of "Wiping" up the puke with paper towels, you should have Vacuumed it. Therefore, instead of "Rubbing" it into the material, you just suck it right up. Then using stain removal, you then, can use a paper towel.

Orion ZyGarian 06-14-2005 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by 98SOM_T/A
your younger then me...
and see me in person before you say underage...
but yeah.. I didnt even have time to react... fuckin sucked.

17 < 21...sorry, I have a big deal about stuff like that

suprapimpa 06-14-2005 06:00 PM

ask at www.autopia.org , i saw a guy on there who got a celica brought into his shop with a 32oz. coke spilled on the carpet and he cleaned it out of the carpet and lifted up the carpet and got any coke between the carpet and the frame. Good luck, hopefully it comes out.

ToolofMagick 06-14-2005 06:05 PM

I did the same thing. Was spose to go out my window but the hit the top of my door and exploded everywhere. I used some upholestry cleaner I found in my garage and then did the 2 90 3 all day.

2 90 3 = Rolling 2 windows down while doing 90 for three minutes. Gets the smell out of your car amazingly. I can't beleive it works as good as it does.

LSS1 06-14-2005 06:18 PM

<--- Passenger ... No drinking just Camel Ciggaretes and Cheesefries with bbq and ranch ,+ Hydrocodone (which is leagal, might I add) .. hey I thot we were goin golfing ? :puke::lmao:

myltwon 06-14-2005 06:32 PM

come over to my house tommorow I got the recipe for you and all the ingredients

myltwon 06-14-2005 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by LSS1
<--- Passenger ... No drinking just Camel Ciggaretes and Cheesefries with bbq and ranch ,+ Hydrocodone

that's what happens when kids smoke a man's ciggarette, stick the pall mall's girl pants! :lol:

BDIX 06-14-2005 06:39 PM

I told justin that (LSS1) and hes like "I'm sick of pall malls.. lets try something new" and it was buy 1 get 1 so...

at the end of the night... between smoking inside the car windows up a/c blastin... buffalo/ranch greesy ass fries and high as hell from a hydrocodone = gross interior..

to top it all off it all happened at about 90mph over bayside bridge

LSS1 06-14-2005 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by myltwon
that's what happens when kids smoke a man's ciggarette, stick the pall mall's girl pants! :lol:

+1 , lucky strike next time SOM

myltwon 06-14-2005 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by LSS1
+1 , lucky strike next time SOM

make sure you go non-filter

that'll put hair on your chest