My Drenica/Phearable CRX LS Turbo

Old 11-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Spoolinfool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Drenica/Phearable CRX LS Turbo

I bought Adam from Drenica's Marroon crx ls turbo Tuned by you.
It has 440's, .57 trim, fmic, wired obd1, launch control, tein suspention(which I added), custom traction bars, Azeana rh615 drag radials, and a further list of things that would take forever to type. The point I want to make is I have owned 11 crx's with every swap imaginable and this car is 296whp on a stock bottom end and it by far takes my breath away everytime I turn the key. It's the cleanest dohc turbo swap and tune I've seen in a rex and people are impressed everyplace I go, with it's looks and performance. The day I bought the car I walked all over a 6.0 GTO and the guy was stunned. John also tuned my 96 GSR teg and i have to say this man is a legend in his own time. Keep up the good work and anything I build will see your shop b4 it ever see's pavement.

P.S. I would really like a couple of your stickers to put on the rex if you are o.k. with it.

I don't recommend you get your car tuned by John Vega, I suggest you think of it as more like a requirement. Thanks again for everytime I spank some old guy in a z06, that never gets old...

REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT