Other Makes Look in the Sub-forums, if you vehicle's make is not list you can post below. Please Post in Correct Forum

free extra power on slk 230 (00-04)

Old 03-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Better known BrownMK3Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default free extra power on slk 230 (00-04)

This doesnt add significant amounts of power but it definetlly makes the car pull harder from a stand still. (and makes the whine of the supercharger noticably louder) The superchager in these models is located on the left side of the engine. above it there is a supercharger housing that directs the flow of the air. in side of the supercharger housing there is a supercharger silencer that obviously silences the supercharger but at the same time obstucts the air flow from the supercharger. I beleive there is also a silencer on 99 and previous models but i am not sure. the silencer is just a piece of plastic in the housing that u cant miss. it is held in with three screws. one of the screw is on the outside of the housing. so therefore when u take out that screw make sure you have something to plug it up with. i just used an old nut and bolt i had laying around that happened to fit. and for me no engine check lights have turned on yet.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
"THAT GUY"

Thanks for the info danny boy!

Definately works as i have done so already, but to anyone else with a mercedes of this kind, it does work!!

86' AE86 Hachi Roku - Daily Slider
Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Better known BrownMK3Kid

haha wassup man. i was like how does this guy know my name. lol then i saw the pic of ur car. but yah it def does work. just gotta have the right tools. but it didnt look anything like u said it would. lol
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 AM
"THAT GUY"

Maybe it was set up a little diff. On your model but it still worked!!

86' AE86 Hachi Roku - Daily Slider
Old 03-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Better known BrownMK3Kid

yea no biggie. it was still obvious what it was. my friend vic in the 240sx said he saw you the other day coming out of proven per. did you get a dyno done or something?