Jersey Shore and back

Old 04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jersey Shore and back

Took the car on another long drive. Went to the Jersey shore where I grew up last week. Had a great time even though it was sad seeing Seaside Hts so messed up from Sandy.
Drove strait there and strait back, 2400 miles round trip with zero issues. Who says these cars can't be reliable?
May even take it to the track this Thursday and beat on it some more.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:14 PM
FN Herstal

thats pretty cool but i would never make a road trip like that, hell i get paranoid just the thought driving my car from tampa to orlando....

Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Drove it to little rock and back 2 weeks after NJ.
I couldn't own a car I'm scared to even drive locally with out it breaking down.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 AM
S one 4

I drove mine to Philly and back... Never had an issue and got great gas mileage doing it. That was 6years and two builds ago now.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally Posted by Jr_SS
I drove mine to Philly and back... Never had an issue and got great gas mileage doing it. That was 6years and two builds ago now.
Mine doesn't get great gas mileage. Not bad but certainly not great. I was getting 25 mpg on the interstate.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:14 AM
FN Herstal

Hows the build coming along? i don't get on here anymore and you're thread doesn't look active....

Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 AM
FN Herstal

Tom did you stay out there or really just did a single round trip in one day?

Old 05-06-2013, 07:25 AM
S one 4

Originally Posted by Mysterious Driver
Hows the build coming along? i don't get on here anymore and you're thread doesn't look active....
Im still pluggin away at it. I've been traveling the majority of this year so far, so I haven't gotten as much work as I would've liked too done. I reacquainted myself with the wiring nightmare I have going on right now and I hope to progress and finish that up possibly this week. Then it's throwing the interior back together and finishing small odds and ends. I update the thread as much as I possibly can, but it doesn't seem like many people are interested in it as they use to be. It has taken awhile though to get to its current point.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Im still pluggin away at it. I've been traveling the majority of this year so far, so I haven't gotten as much work as I would've liked too done. I reacquainted myself with the wiring nightmare I have going on right now and I hope to progress and finish that up possibly this week. Then it's throwing the interior back together and finishing small odds and ends. I update the thread as much as I possibly can, but it doesn't seem like many people are interested in it as they use to be. It has taken awhile though to get to its current point.

Builds like yours help get people interested. Can't wait to see it hit the track.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally Posted by Mysterious Driver
Tom did you stay out there or really just did a single round trip in one day?
We drive up stayed for 3 days and drive back. Our trip to Little Rick was a drive up stay one night the drive back the following evening.
Took it to Kansas City between Christmas and New Years. Going through a area that had snow banks was interesting.