Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!

Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom N
How many more times is it going to be mentioned that vehicle specific for sale sections should be put back in tech sections where they belong before nothing is still done to about it?
Just wondering.
For real
Old 02-13-2014, 02:23 PM
I <3 usdm

Your spelling and grammar aren't quite perfect either.

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:17 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Never said it was, simply said how you type reflects how people perceive you, aren't you like still in high school?
Old 02-15-2014, 04:51 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aren't you like still in high school?
Not I .....I am reading how I answered the question...knowing this grammatical theater is about being elitist (pun intended).....and hoping I can be part of it (after all I know you are on stage)
......ok back to posting ...damn OK was wrong...my bad.

I am only forty-four years out of high school, so there is still some lingering effects of growing up in the 60's .....what I do remember well, was the cars !
What we really need to be talking about, I am prepared to make changes to this forum...those you want...however I am a bit curious.

I came here knowing full well many had a number of things to get off their collective chests... directed at IB .....I never underestimated that...
...will that stop.... will we get down to making this place "physically" look like you want (meaning forums where they need to go, a START) and then move forward.

Will these shots continue at a person that was not here during the take down.... but has come to help out.

I don't need a thesis for an answer....I do want to here from more then one or two or.....
Old 02-15-2014, 05:14 AM
I <3 usdm

Originally Posted by elitist
Never said it was, simply said how you type reflects how people perceive you, aren't you like still in high school?
I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just stating that if you're going to correct someone's grammar, the very least you can do is make sure you're not making simple mistakes. And no, I'm a few years out now. Hardy har har.

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by David48
I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just stating that if you're going to correct someone's grammar, the very least you can do is make sure you're not making simple mistakes. And no, I'm a few years out now. Hardy har har.
I never claimed to have perfect grammar, but when I have to read something someone writes 2 or 3 times to make sense of it that is when I have a problem with someones grammar.

IB Tim, I don't think the real point of most of the members here stating the things they have has been to direct things at IB, although a few have, I think collectively the point is things need to change if the site is going to once again be what it was.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Administrator

You did not answer my basic and fundamental question in the post ....
Old 02-17-2014, 07:15 PM

ah, so IB resorts to this to generate traffic... ensue responses from whomever want to complain = post count = IB happy..

there is nothing left on this dead horse to beat on.

the "other" site has so much to offer and already has done some much in the small time they have been around. It wont be long before IB pulls the plug on the machine trying to keep this headache of a site alive.

So sad, So much has been done for this site for free for so many years
Old 02-18-2014, 03:44 AM
Administrator

Give it a break.....you have 13 posts, and do not know diddly about what is going on.

Or would you like to tell me more ...l
Old 02-18-2014, 03:44 AM
Administrator

Bump and read

aren't you like still in high school?
Not I .....I am reading how I answered the question...knowing this grammatical theater is about being elitist (pun intended).....and hoping I can be part of it (after all I know you are on stage)
......ok back to posting ...damn OK was wrong...my bad.

I am only forty-four years out of high school, so there is still some lingering effects of growing up in the 60's .....what I do remember well, was the cars !
What we really need to be talking about, I am prepared to make changes to this forum...those you want...however I am a bit curious.

I came here knowing full well many had a number of things to get off their collective chests... directed at IB .....I never underestimated that...
...will that stop.... will we get down to making this place "physically" look like you want (meaning forums where they need to go, a START) and then move forward.

Will these shots continue at a person that was not here during the take down.... but has come to help out.

I don't need a thesis for an answer....I do want to here from more then one or two or.....

Quick Reply: Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!