Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!

Old 02-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm on a lot of sites. But what do you by " with Rey "?
Old 02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
S one 4

So what if he is a user on another site? He's not a moderator nor does he have anything invested there. If you want to call people out, you might want to start with a longer list.

I brought the very same thing Tom stated to his attention months ago knowing he was a mod on TR.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...I know Rey is over, not a big deal to me....simply I know there is a number of people from here ..over there!

Last edited by senor honda; 04-15-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Administrator

GIVE me a break...call people out..REALLY...NO where did I call anyone out

Lets keep it constructive
Old 02-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally Posted by IB Tim
...I know Rey is over at TCS, not a big deal to me....simply I know there is a number of people from here ..over there!

So please tell me wtf the point was in bringing up I'm over there " with Rey "
I don't even know Rey. Never met him in my life.

You say keep things constructive while your saying shit like I'm over there " with Rey "
What is he my secret homo lover or something. That was a call out and you know it and anyone reading this knows it. If you don't want me here anymore just say so. And you all can loose another person that's been here for more than a decade.

Last edited by Tom N; 02-01-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Administrator

So you will answer more freely ....and not beat around the bush, not likely anyway.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

So why don't you not beat around the bush and say what you mean. I can assure you I will speak my mind at all times.
Just ask around.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Administrator

What I want is to do everything we can with the members to get this on track again...I am not one to look in review mirrors, if ya do your run smack into something.

I Focus on what is ahead, YOU and a number of members here.. are mad, you have every right to be in the world...you built this site...and it is NOT what you intended it to be ....now.

Your help would be great.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:25 PM
S one 4

What I want is to do everything we can with the members to get this on track again...I am not one to look in review mirrors, if ya do your run smack into something.

I Focus on what is ahead, YOU and a number of members here.. are mad, you have every right to be in the world...you built this site...and it is NOT what you intended it to be ....now.

We aren't mad... Disappointed would be more appropriate. Unfortunately, the sites downfall started when it was sold. With that said, there is nothing the forum members can do to bring it back to life. YOU need to accomplish that.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

I'm not mad at all. Your very mistaken. I got a little mad when you accused me of bring with Rey. That simply was not true and uncalled for. I have nothing against Rey as I don't know him but I sure am not with him.

I was simply bringing up that I tried several times to bring things up that the members ask for but it never seems to matter. I posted 3 times in the admin section asking where these post were disappearing too. And my threads kept getting deleted. Can't blame that on Rey cause he was already removed. I have brought up how users do not like the vehicle specific for sale forms removed from the tech sections. I even suggested if it is going to stay this way why can we have a hyper link in the tech sections to the corresponding for sale section so Nissan people can easily access Nissan for sale with out leaving that area. Again nothing.
I've suggested we need events going again like at least one TR track day a year at BMP. Need2Speed does several a year and they are just a local site. Nothing again.
What do you intend to do to get this place going forward again. And not the bs political answer of let's not look back we need to look forward. Great but what are you doing exactly? If the answer is nothing just say so.

Last edited by Tom N; 02-01-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!