Stock s13 to sr build to rb lonnnngggg build

Old 07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
[IMG]http://i950.photobuc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock s13 to sr build to rb lonnnngggg build

Sup tr well been debating on starting build thread and figured i would since the car wont be done for a long time so needed something to pass the time some pics are retakes off my wall because i forgot to send them to email anyways lets get things started.

i bought 92 s13 se coupe it was stock other then 5 lug conversion i done on it for previous owner which blew motor and i bought shell off him. i bought car and put brand new megan street coils and 6 point weld in cage and sil front

got bored and painted wheels

then i purchased kouki s13 black top

Did metal head gasket and arp head studs (no pics) added act 6 puck unprung on nismo pressure plate and proceeded to install

Car ran on stock turbo injectors maf for awhile and in the mean time purchased couple diff sets of wheels and painted and rattle canned sil front temporary till real paint job

Took car and had it painted

Then bought brand new set of battles 17x9.5 all around

Ok so t25 blew so proceeded to go ahead and upgrade i went with used s15 t28 tial 38 mm external wastegate sti 550cc injectors z32 maf on safc ll tune at zfever made 286hp 292lb torgue cant sqeeze too much more out with safc tune with out becoming unsafe

Ok so everything was pretty good i was satisfied with the car and then one night coming back usf meet disaster truck and car blew #1 ringland cause is unknown had plenty oil pressure and good compression and didnt over boost owell shit happens so pulled sr back out and parted out

Then prepped engine bay for paint

Then rattle canned it without thinking about having to do custom motor mount eventually didnt matter wasnt too happy with end result anyways so going to have done professionally once motor is mounted properly anyways

repainted roll cage also

Ok so got started on what is turning out to be the longest most expensive build ive done yet rb25...i purchased complete swap from osakajdm motors for 2k

lots of corrosion due to being by salt water but everything is fine just surface corrosion

Then started on long list of parts for rb everything is BRAND NEW and not digging into internals of engine so did 3 angle valve job, new oem valve stem steals, new exhaust mani studs, oem gasket kit,cometic metal head gasket,arp head studs,n1 water pump,new idle pully,new timing tensonor,new isis freddy intake mani powder coated black and xs power exhaust tubular mani (no pics lazy) top feed fuel rail,percision 525cc top feed injectors,hks timing belt few other things still have lot left needed...

and im at a financial stand still for awhile so when things get back right the build will continue anyways hope you all enjoy what ive done so far thanks

Last edited by SilviaKid; 07-22-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:36 AM
JDM cavaliers

Oh wow, didn't realize who this was lol. Car is nice, seen it in person.

...and then I wondered why I was on Stanceworks forums...
Old 07-23-2012, 10:27 AM
[IMG]http://i950.photobuc

yea one day the bitch will c the streets again lol