For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

Crane 0014 cams

Old 06-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Fighter Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crane 0014 cams

I have a set of Crane 0014 cams for the 420a. They have about 10k on them. There is a small small nick on one of the lobes. Not major at all. Looking for $100 and I'll include the cam gears too. Must sell. Don't be afraid to throw some offers out there.

Rims for sale:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/w...hed-slips.html
Old 06-16-2007, 05:33 AM

you were supposed to send those to me back in December/January. You were also supposed to send me a Greedy BOV.

You sent neither of them, you sold the BOV to someone else after I paid for it. Your noting more than a sack of shit

If anyone want to know more info feel free to ask and Ill clue you in as to what the whole deal is, but the short story is that Sean, tried to stiff me for $1700 for turbo parts. He still hasnt sent me everything he said he was going to, and what he did send, was shit and needed to be repaired

Tom
Old 06-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Fighter Pilot

Originally Posted by yjguy
you were supposed to send those to me back in December/January. You were also supposed to send me a Greedy BOV.

You sent neither of them, you sold the BOV to someone else after I paid for it. Your noting more than a sack of shit

If anyone want to know more info feel free to ask and Ill clue you in as to what the whole deal is, but the short story is that Sean, tried to stiff me for $1700 for turbo parts. He still hasnt sent me everything he said he was going to, and what he did send, was shit and needed to be repaired

Tom

If there is a problem take it to PM's.

Rims for sale:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/w...hed-slips.html
Old 06-20-2007, 02:41 PM

I PMed you as you asked, but like the many times before, you ignored it.

Why am I not suprised.

I think Im going to send you another invitaion to Ma.