Would you be willing to work on this car? and...

Old 06-04-2010, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would you be willing to work on this car? and...

Heard great things about MCOR. I have kind of an unusual car, a Bertone X1/9. The thing that makes this car a little unique is the lack of space to install electronics. I've attached one photo of the interior. "Normal" stereo installs are in the center of the dash above the two center air vents.

There WAS a unit there installed by the PO and existing JVC's are visible in the photo in the floorwells.

I was interested in a Kenwood KVT 696/610 (I think) Nav unit and the bluetooth/ipod add ons. What I am looking for is AM/FM/CD/Nav/I-phone/I-pod in a single DIN...

I also will need speakers, amp and sub woofer that most X owners have installed behind the passenger seat, in the spare tire area.

Later I'd like to change the vinyl seats to two tone leather, and add a spoiler, so we could have multiple jobs on this...

Any interest on this one? If so I can swing bye and see you. Your reputation is stellar! The car itself, and interior are below.

Last edited by Jim McKenzie; 06-04-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:24 PM

Looks like a fun project! Most definately be interested in working on it. There are not too many planes/trains/automobiles/boats we would not work on! At least this has 4 wheels and stays on land...

Car looks cool and would be unique to add to our portfolio so we are game. Come by the shop 9 am to 5 shared_pm Monday thru Saturday (if you want to talk upholstery-that dept is only open M-F). We can get the general manager Jeff and one of the installers together with you so we can come up with a game plan. Little cars provide BIG sound when done correctly. Leather should be fairly easy also. Look forward to seeing you!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 06-08-2010, 01:54 AM

Excellent! I'll swing by next weekend...heading to Boston for few days or I'd come by this weekend...