Cloth to leather

Old 01-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm just her baby daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cloth to leather

I have a 2008 altima sedan that i would like to have a leather conversion done on. What would the pricing be for all black smooth leather? Can you do black leather with black suede inserts?

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:24 AM

Straight black leather kit installed would be $899 for TR members on an Altima. Black leather with black suede inserts would be $1050 for TR members installed. Drop off the Altima one morning, get it back by 5 shared_pm that night. We service two major Nissan dealerships so we do hundreds of Altima's!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 01-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm just her baby daddy

I saw you had some altima leather on cl for 450 and 300 install, are those the same kits?
Old 01-10-2010, 03:23 PM

The ones on CL are clearance kits that we have on the shelf. And black color for the sedans is not a kit I have in stock since it is not common on the sedans (opposite for the coupes however, I always have black for them).

I have sandstone and opal (grey) currently in stock and on special for the sedans. If you come and prepay for a straight black kit, I can order it in with the next stock order and there will be no additional charge for shipping. Then I can reduce the installed price to $800.

Again, this is for the straight black kit only. If you want the suede inserts, this is a custom order kit and the price still has to stay the same. Order lead time for straight black is about three business days. The custom kit will take about a week to get here. LMK.

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 01-11-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm just her baby daddy

Ok thanks, i'm interested in doing this really soon. I just live in st pete and work m-f so i would have to get it done on a saturday.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:24 PM

Sounds good. See you soon...

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454