Shaved and Reupholstered Motorcycle Seat

Old 09-19-2009, 09:43 AM
TR Shop Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shaved and Reupholstered Motorcycle Seat

A couple months back Chad Wolfe tuned my suspension. One of the things he did was raised the rear 10mm. I'm a short guy so I had to shave the seat. I attempted to do it myself and it turned out ok. I decided to take the seat to MCOR to have it done right.

They shaved down and reformed the foam and reupholstered the seat in the fabric I picked. They took input of the design I wanted and executed it perfectly. It's blue and black with a blue double stitch. They also used stainless steel staples to prevent rusting. I am happy with the seat!!!

next to stock seat

Old 09-20-2009, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the business (and the post). It gets forgotten once in a while, but TR members with bikes need to remember that we do this also! There is not a bike seat/design out there that our lead upholsterer hasn't tackled. He is a veteran in this field as you can see from his workmanship. Give us a call. Seats don't break the bank but can quickly seperate you from the crowd....

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"