2010 Corvette Z06 Client

Old 09-17-2009, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Corvette Z06 Client

How about this 2010 Z06 Vette? This client of ours just flew up to the Vette plant in Bowling Green Kentucky two days ago, took a plant tour, and picked up his special order beast. He wanted a ZR1 but he can't get one made fast enough. He just let go of his 2007 Z06, this was the replacement. He called me from Valdosta GA this morning and wanted to drive straight to the shop for the window tint and a K40 Calibre hidden radar system with laser diffusers installation (note the fresh love bugs on the front and the brake dust-I LOVE when they actually drive them!). And for those that love to ask, this one cost my client $82k.

Got the tint done today-I'll post pics of the radar install in this thread as it is completed. This car is beautifully understated IMHO but the sound of the exhaust is very unique. Beautiful...

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"