2010 Camaro Job!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Camaro Job!

These cars are absolutely stunning. Among the many new-car dealerships we service, we are expecially fortunate to service a local Chevrolet dealership. These cars are not shipped from the factory with the rally stripes. They are optional. But, when a customer wants them installed, they call us in to take care of it-and we gladly do!

We have done a few of them but they were all sold units so we were not allowed to publish pics until now-this customer was proud of it and knows of TR! Here goes:

Before Stripes:

During stripes:

After Stripes:

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 07-08-2009, 07:28 PM
No more Vtec!

Lookin good! I actually pass the dealership all the time and saw this outside the past few days...Today i drove by and noticed the stripes! I thought it was paint...guess not! vinyl FTW!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:30 PM
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

thats a sweet looking chevy,looks better with the stripes.

R.I.P Mazda Speed 3
Old 07-08-2009, 07:32 PM
pshhhhhh bahbahbahbahbah

they are beautiful cars like always there is not a body style camaro i dont like
TR "FIT" Member #001
Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by HaZed
Lookin good! I actually pass the dealership all the time and saw this outside the past few days...Today i drove by and noticed the stripes! I thought it was paint...guess not! vinyl FTW!
Ironic that you say that. The dealership GM called me a couple of hours ago to tell me that since we stripped it, it was road tested twice, and they now have a possible deal on the table tonight for it! We have been trying to get them to stripe them all since every customer that has purchased one so far has had it done after the fact by us. I think this one sealed the deal. I don't think you'll see too many more "naked" Camaros up there anymore!!!

Thanks for the compliments. Really good factory kits to work with-but it is not as easy as it looks. Our lead tinter is extremely talented and does all the "exotic" type work. This dealership actually came to us by word of mouth form another dealership that we service. We got in based on my tinters skills in this area.

I'll post the other ones as we do them. Keep your eyes peeled!

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 07-09-2009, 11:45 AM
No more Vtec!

saw a guy and salesman outside talking over it today!

Old 07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
I ♥ V-Tec!

My boss just got a 2010 Camaro from Tom Moore Chevy. Hers is orange with the black stripes! They look so bas ass!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:01 PM

I work at a valet parking company and I drove one the other night. These things are a fucking dream car to drive!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:58 PM

Yep, they are pretty bad-ass. We are working with some of the client's who have purchased these from our dealership account to do some custom interior work and some nice JL Audio custom sound system installs. We are going to do the first couple at DEEP discounts so as to get a few Camaro's in our build portfolio. If you know anyone who is ready to upgrade their bad-boy, have them give us a call. I will knock one "hella" deal for whoever comes through first!

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

Old 07-16-2009, 03:50 AM

Just got the call to come stripe the orange one today. The dealer has had tons more interest in the Camaro's after they get stripped. Keep your eyes peeled! More pics to come (also got a 2010 Nissan Skyline GTR in the shop today-other bangin pics to come of that one also...)

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454