Suede dash

Old 06-29-2009, 05:59 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suede dash

Hello,
I'm looking to get my dash covered in black suede. Do you do this kind of install?
If yes, can you give me a ball park price and time frame? The dash is in a 93 240sx.

Thanks,
Old 06-29-2009, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RoadRacer
Hello,
I'm looking to get my dash covered in black suede. Do you do this kind of install?
If yes, can you give me a ball park price and time frame? The dash is in a 93 240sx.

Thanks,
Most definitely. You have quite a few options however that will affect the pricing (stitching type, suede type, colors, etc). The job will come out incredible however and we will give you an incredible TR member deal as we have done for years for hundreds of other members here. Give us a call tomorrow between 9am and 5pm and we'll get you that info.

We will even post up pics of the ride when completed here in our subforum if you allow. Talk to you soon!

(813) 362-5454 Matt

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"