MCOR : Matt and Kevin A+++++ SHOP

Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Boricua 100%

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MCOR : Matt and Kevin A+++++ SHOP

I want to give props to Kevin from MCOR. I had an alarm installed on my 08 Tundra by a free lance installer and was having some major problems with it. I found Kevin on here and he was the only one that would help me with it. He went above and beyond. I wished I would have gone to them in the 1st place as it has caused allot of headaches for me. The wires were all loose and the person used T-Taps on my truck. It had several issues that I will not go into detail about.

Kev thanks for answering all of my questions.

I will defnitely be giving these guys all of my business going forward. I learned a hard lesson. It is not how cheap you can get something for. It is about Quality and Warranty to back it up. I would rather pay a local shop a little more and not having to worry about harrasing a person to fix what I originally paid for in the 1st place.

Matt,

I will need a Viper installed on an 08 Altima so I will be giving you a call.

Regards,
Luis
Old 03-12-2009, 06:12 PM

Look forward to it and thanks for the kind words. Your free new Viper harness is sitting in the inventory room awaiting you!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 PM

Thanks for stopping by today! Can't wait to get your work going. We definately need to post some pics of your rides here for fellow members. This guy has some NICE rides! We are grateful to be a part of your future builds! Thanks for your time!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"