Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Crystal River Car/bike/truck Whatever Meet

Old 06-03-2010, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crystal River Car/bike/truck Whatever Meet

I am wanting to get together a community of different cars and owners to get together somwere in crystal river area to hang out and chill in a adult atmosphere, since children will be allowed to be present.. allthough no adults acting like children... " hahaha look at me burning out i am soo cool!", lol adults only, but children are welcome.

anyway if you own a import, domestic, bike, or truck i think we can have like a universal meet since there really is no meets for anyone right now in the area... other then the citrus county crusiers, and they only allow classics, old tards whatever. but yhea maybe at home depot or autozone after they close at nine... i could talk to the manager to see if he would allow it. i also know a couple people working a home depot, but higher connections would be great if you know any managers for any other store parking lots in the area... skidmores sports suppy has shut down and has a empty parking lot 24/7.

so to sum up we a crystal riverians need to come together despite our vehicle differences to make a car meet so great we come back every week. hit me up for ideas, info, whatever. i read all, lol.

Boost : n ; Positive intake air pressure, usually produced by a turbocharger or supercharger. Used for making real power.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:12 PM

what no one live's in citrus county that is on here? everybody lives in tampa? cause i have seen some polk and marion meets, why no citrus? we got manatees, lol.

Boost : n ; Positive intake air pressure, usually produced by a turbocharger or supercharger. Used for making real power.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Big dick willy

haha actually we do have a few ppl on here from good ole CC and we meet every now and then up next to sonic on friday nights around 7 just sayin
Old 06-08-2010, 06:39 PM

wtf, how long has this been going on for? i live in cc for 24 years and didnt know that... neither did all the other people i told that also thought a cr meet was a good idea, lol. but thats cool, do you meet behind the sonics, cause we were doing that for awhile, or is it at sonics?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Big dick willy

no like right to the right of sonics we dont always just every now and then on fridays
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 AM

I live in dunnellon. I may show up to this. Keep me posted.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:57 AM

yea we meet like every other 2 weeks or so in the old publix parking lot. but we need more people.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:13 AM
flat black fury

citrus car scene died along time ago in my opinion. no one is ever really out but if im in town when you guys meet up ill come out

^^^still under construction

Originally Posted by Epstein
A full cage is for 1) requirements of sanctioning bodies. 2) actual roll-over / crash protection. 3) a place to hang your multi-point belts. 4) impress high school girls with your "race car".
Old 06-10-2010, 01:54 PM

I'll bring White Lightning and you can bring Black Thunder. LOL
Old 06-10-2010, 04:02 PM

I'll show up and i'll try to talk to some other people.

Quick Reply: Crystal River Car/bike/truck Whatever Meet