A New Direction

Old 01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
We lol at you!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A New Direction

Hi everyone this is Greg, owner of JDM UP's and Event Culture Entertainment.

I am writing to all of you on TR in hopes that you will read this and understand what we are doing and what direction we are headed.

Like us most of you have been a part of the automotive industry for a long time. So you know that keeping everything moving forward in this industry is important.
This message is to not only fill you in on what we have been up to but to also inform you of what is to come and also squash some rumors!

What the heck have we been doing?
Well first off we have 7 events that are about to be released. Dont worry, these events will be released in a timely manner so that those of you that work weekends will have plenty of time to take off.
We have also been building three competition cars so that we can attend and participate in other events.
So, some of you have been hearing rumors that we are no longer in motion or in business. Well I call BS! We have new staff that will be representing both companies properly. This staff is ready to take care of all of you at each event. Now before i get to deep into this I want to point out that the people that are no longer a part of this operation will not be bashed. In fact I wish them the best in all of their endeavors.

Moving forward...

Why two names?
JDM UP's/Straight Stance & Event Culture Entertainment

JDM UP's/Straight Stance: As most of you know JDM UP's started off as the event host name for all of our events. The problem is that it is import-specific though we cater to all makes. Whats JDM UP's/Straight Stance going to be? News about current automotive events accross the nation along with our own clothing line, Lanyards, stickers, hats, parts, featured cars, etc.

Event Culture Entertainment: This company has taken over show/event operations for JDM UP's. This is our event hosting name. We have a new and improved event style! We also have one special event at the end of each year that will not only get all of you involved, but also other enthusiasts accross the nation as well.

Bottom line - We hope all of you will continue to support ECE and JDM UP's, along with myself and the staff that make these companies run.

Sincerely,
Greg Richard

ECE
JDM UP's
sparkplugs.com

JDM UP's

Last edited by richcon; 04-20-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:57 PM
tampa car scene

Nice post greg, I will help you out with anything I can. I will be starting a domestic themed car crew that is associated with your companies if you will allow me to do so, and will still rock jdm up's with my cressida.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:18 PM
We lol at you!

Awesome! Thank you Chris and you got it!

JDM UP's
Old 02-03-2011, 06:34 AM

Wassup Greg long time no see , hope you good man can't wait for these events

Official TR "EK" Krew member #57
Old 02-05-2011, 05:43 AM
We lol at you!

Thanks bud!

JDM UP's