Noah Lexus IS300 Service

Old 10-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noah Lexus IS300 Service

Noah posted that he needed some help in the tech section and We responded, A few weeks passed and he brought in his beautiful IS, He was experiencing some dtc codes and A/c was not working.

So we started by replaced the condenser & dryer:

Then we pulled a vacuum and found a leak that factory o-rings solved:

Eventually was able to charge the system, And all good! Ice cold air conditioning

We moved onto the fault lean code... which turned out to be some mis-routed vacuum line and intake manifold vacuum leak. So problems were solved.
Unit 3E
Ph. 727.753.9664

Shop Forum:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/hybrid-motorsports/
Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 PM

as always, great job guys!
Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by mitzu
as always, great job guys!
Thank you Sir
Unit 3E
Ph. 727.753.9664

Shop Forum:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/hybrid-motorsports/
Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM

Wow what more can I say. I have been to shops all around the Bay area having different difficult jobs done from having my head rebuilt to installing my sound system, none of those shops ever showed me and my car the respect that you guys do. I brought my car to you for a weird AC problem that 1320 engineering couldnt get right but you did in a flash and even went to the dealer to get the correct parts needed. Then even though I told you certified techs from lexus thought my engine lean codes were caused by fuses, you still new better and went right to the source... Vacuum Leaks. I am impressed.

Let me also thank you for giving me updates as you found them (with Pictures), telling me exactly what you thought and how you were fixing it, washing and vacuuming my car, giving me amazing prices, and even taking trips to the dealer to get the right O rings. You are the perfect example of how a shop should run (maybe because you came from the bike scene first lol)

Lastly unlike some other shops. Thanks for not leaving my car out in the rain with no head on(open motor) or hood for days, thanks for not scratching anything at all-solcontrol, Thanks for the correct diag's=dealer. And most of all just thanks for the updates and being real, again I cant say enough.

You guys are the shit and because of you I have the trust to actually get my turbo set up and bring it to you with no worries. I will be back soon, shit I may not ever work on my car again

Last edited by Noah2JZ; 10-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:15 AM

Thanks Noah we really appreciate the kind words, As a small shop we pride ourselves in the little details to keep our customers satisfied and coming back.

As for the other shops sorry to hear of your unfortunate experiences, Things don't workout as planned sometimes, We all make mistakes, I'm sure everything was done with good intentions.

Thanks again..Regards Justin
Old 10-16-2011, 08:46 AM

Well I got the Turbo. Now I'm thinking about trying to get the tranny but I have no truck to get it from orlando
Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 AM

transmission cant be that big, should fit in the trunk. can you fold the back seat down?
Old 10-16-2011, 02:37 PM

That's great, And yeah should fit in the trunk just make sure you drain the oil.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:42 PM

Thanks, the only other car I have to drive to orlando is a saturn SL. I dont think the trunk but maybe lay it across the rear seats. Too bad I couldnt grab it on my way back from miami. I also gotta see if I can track down a used 1J bellhousing too to try and save some money. I wanna try ang get everything together before I start with the install
Old 10-16-2011, 02:48 PM

Also see if he has the tranny yoke /driveshaft, that will save you some headache trying to track down.

Quick Reply: Noah Lexus IS300 Service