For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

FS: Boosted Ls/VTEC complete swap for your K-swap!!! No ebay parts or corners cut.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Punching baby Panda's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Boosted Ls/VTEC complete swap for your K-swap!!! No ebay parts or corners cut.

Whats up TR,

Please read all of the post.

I am posting up my turbo ls/vtec complete, COMPLETE swap for your your complete, COMPLETE K swap. Must include everything needed to swap in the my 95 DC and when I mean everything I mean EVERYTHING! Kpro is a must as well and I would prefer a mostly STOCK k series motor. I am open to all k series motor/transmission but of course that will be a subject of discussion with serious inquires; with that said I would prefer a k20a2, k24a2 but don't hesitate to offer because the worst i can say is no.

MUST BE COMPLETE DROP IN TURN KEY SWAP!!!

Here is what I have:

p72 head:
All work done by J&Y machine shop in Kissimmee(not located here; I am in Tampa) Florida.
1996 Acura Integra Gsr head with stock cams
-Race ported and polished with 3 angle valve job
-Oem valves-Oem valveseals and guides
-New Supertech Springs and Retainers
-Skunk2 Gen 1 intake mani ported and polished to match intake side if head.
-New Intake and Exhaust gaskets
-Oem thermostat
-Gsport Fuel Rail
-1000 cc injectors with res/box (recently cleaned by boost lab and I have test results and receipt)
-New 70mm Omni throttle body
-GM 3 bar map sensor
-OEM cap and rotor
-GATO valve cover 2 breather set up with 8n fittings to blackworks catch can setup
-GSR head gasket OEM (have receipts)
-GSR timing belt oem (have receipts)

B18b1 block:
-Micropolished LS crank
-Innovative Solid motor mounts and energy susp rear mount
-JE pistons 9:5:1
-Eagle Rods
-ARP Head and Rod bolts
- Oem Timing belt tensioner
- Oem oil pan Gasket and nut and Bolt set,
- Oem Type R oil pump
- Oem Water pump
-1998 GSR Crank pulley
-Oem Crankbolt

Transmission:
-LS transmission not one grind, or popout..
-New ACT 6-puck Sprung clutch
-new oem throw out bearing
-ACT Pressure plate (sprung)
-Blackworks Vtec Conversion kit
-axles stock
-shift linkage included (again complete swap!)

Turbo set up:
-TO4/T3(google silver surfer turbo) built by the Shodan from honda-tech; if you know turbos then you know this turbo. I purchased brand new and I have receipts of this. Never ran boost through this turbo due to lack of a tune.
-turbo has a DEI TI blanket on it. The same material is used to wrap the dump tube and down pipe.
-Tial 38mm waste gate
-HKS ssqv Blow off valve
-LHT Cast manifold (ac/ps friendly)
-stainless steel 3"downpipe (ac/ps friendly)
-2.5" inch aluminum piping to a massive intercooler (t clamps used)
-Will include Boost gauge as well
-stainless steel braided lines from BR &R fittings for the oil and drain line
-hallmans manual boost controller

ECU:
-I will include the chipped p28 and I have sent the Hondata S300 modulator to Hondata because it needs to be looked at thus why the car does not have a tune.
-MAC boost solenoid by gear will be included as well

I know I am missing some things but if you have dealt with me then you know I'm an honest guy and very straight forward so I require the same in return. If you have dealt with me before then you know.

I have dyno sheets on of how the car performed with a 50trim turbo with a blown turbo seal thus why I literally replaced every turbo component. I do not buy cheap parts since we all know that you get what you pay for. I have the wastegate on with NO spring since I don't have a tune for the new set up. I was going to have John Vega tune it but since I ran in to an issue with the S300 module I had to send it to them.

Please feel free to contact me through PM and I can send more pics if needed.

Reason I'm trying to trade is because I want to build a boosted K-swap now.

No bull shit offers, I know what I have.

Thank you for looking.

Some pics of how it sits now.

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy

Last edited by osc007; 04-06-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:17 PM

This is truly the most honest seller on TR. no games, no hidden tricks. just a straight up and reputable dude.

Bump for Bullwinkle!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Bullwinkle!!!!!

Thanks my friend!
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat." ~ RAdm. "Jay' R. Stark, U.S. Navy
Old 04-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Punching baby Panda's

up

Last edited by osc007; 04-05-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM

free bump for a good built and another bump for that silver surfer. if it came from shodan is guaranteed to make power u will not i reapeat will not be disappointed.. glws!!!

Last edited by nenetech; 04-05-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Originally Posted by nenetech
free bump for a good built and another bump for that silver surfer. if it came from shodan is guaranteed to make power u will not i reapeat will not be disappointed.. glws!!!
Thanks for the kind words and yup, Mac(the shodan) is the one that built this turbo! You have been repped!

Last edited by osc007; 04-06-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:06 PM
dc representer

Sweet deal!! Bump for honest/great seller....glwt Oscar.
DC CREW MEMBER #61
Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Punching baby Panda's

Thanks Daniel!!! How is the car coming along?
Old 04-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Punching baby Panda's

Just woke up bump!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Punching baby Panda's

Showed up to work and I was off because good friday bump!

Quick Reply: FS: Boosted Ls/VTEC complete swap for your K-swap!!! No ebay parts or corners cut.