HONDA / ACURA Cars - For Sale / WTB - ONLY ONLY Honda and Acura CARS here. No Parts, No cars of any other brand, PERIOD....

F/S RSX S Rolling Shell

Old 09-23-2014, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S RSX S Rolling Shell

Hey guys up for sale is a 02 Rsx Type S rolling shell. Comes as a roller, swap will be pulled once shell is sold. Engine bay is painted Snakeskin green metallic{viper green}. Everything in bay was removed prior to paint, Degreased, sanded and primed done the correct way and painted in a booth I work for a dealership and they have a body shop on site. Car was going to be painted the same with black chrome or white wheels, not everyones cup of tea on a color choice. Car comes on S2000 wheels, 2 hoods one silver one VIS carbon clear is junk I planned having someone graffiti it then clear just for funzies. Has AEM washer tank for cold air intake. Interior is complete seats are in good shape has some wear marks see pics. Front knuckles/spindles I just installed new wheels bearings, Ball joints and ARP extended studs, front rotors are cross drilled and slotted as well as goodridge SS brake lines. Has 05-06 rear conversion done white bumper, 05-06 silver side skirts, Brand new 05-06 headlights. only thing its lacking is a front bumper. I wanted everything to fit perfectly so comes with new bumper retainers front and rear, new clips, new tail light gaskets, new A/C o rings all over, new 05-06 headlight brackets, new throttle cable and new outer tie rods. Comes with radiator/fans etc. condenser, only thing it will need to be complete is a swap and front bumper. Car has a CLEAN florida title and CLEAN carfax that goes with it. Had been a florida car so absolutely no rust what so ever. Car is in good shape as shown in pics but the florida sun has gotten to the roof and decklid as pictured. Feel Free to ask any questions. NO TRADES Not looking for any trades only reason i'm considering selling to to re-power my boat with a new 4 stroke. If shell does not sell in a few months I will start parting it out. Car is located in Palmetto FL 34221 about an hour south of tampa. Thanks Jared (941)345-3445 $2,500

[IMG]
upload image online free[/IMG]
[IMG]
picture share[/IMG]
[IMG]
image free hosting[/IMG]
[IMG]
photoupload[/IMG]
[IMG]
image hosting 5mb[/IMG]
[IMG]
free image uploading[/IMG]