HIDSquad.com CUSTOMER REVIEWS!

Old 01-22-2010, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIDSquad.com CUSTOMER REVIEWS!

Taken from HID SQUAD | Facebook. If you have purchased a kit please leave a review for us! Thanks!

Greg:

I had these guys install my HID's for my lows and highs in my 03 Honda CBR 954RR at a Quaker Steak & Lube bike night. Installed at night, under a vendor tent, at a busy bike night, and they still did awesome work. Awesome product, super bright, clean install, good customer service, and great prices. Definitely gets me noticed by others a lot easier on the road, which is a big plus when I'm on a bike that basically blends itself with the road. And I can see a lot better at night too, especially helpful when riding twisties in low light areas.

Michael:
I'd have to say it took me a while to finally get a pair of HID's. I love them even tho they are 3k's lol these guys do amazing work and are reliable on there products. Thanks guys!

Chris:
That is my 99 Eclipse in the photo album. Although they are 20k's, I can see fine at night even with my entire windshield being tinted. I will never own a car without these again!

Billy:
I have these HIDs in both my headlights AND fog lights on my 06 Ranger. I couldnt be happier or live without them in my vehicles from now on! I wish I would have done this sooner! I havent had a single problem with them and people seem to move over on the highway a lot quicker with these things shining in their mirrors!

Last edited by HID_SQUAD; 01-22-2010 at 04:38 PM.