Guns & Ammo Guns, Ammo, Knives, Weapons.. etc..

At this very moment, 57 USCCA Members are facing the devastating aftermath of a self-

Old 01-16-2017, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default At this very moment, 57 USCCA Members are facing the devastating aftermath of a self-

[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: left"][TABLE="width: 630, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: yiv9800860094ten, width: 630, align: left"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 630, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv9800860094left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] At this very moment, 57 USCCA Members are facing the devastating aftermath of a self-defense incident...

There's something I need to address...

You see, since our Live Training on Thursday we've gotten hundreds of emails and phone calls...

And it seems the most common questions we're getting asked are:

"Has anyone ever actually had to use their Self-Defense SHIELD benefit...?"

"Where are the stories of the people who actually had to fire their weapon in self-defense...?"

Well, I've decided that I need to set the record straight...

You see, while I'd like to share all of the incidents and outcomes with you, we need to remember, that they didn't happen just to make up a statistic on our website...

They were real incidents that involved real people–just like you and me–with families and loved ones who were counting on them to keep them safe.

By no choice of their own, they were thrown into traumatic, life-changing experiences...

But, because of the Self-Defense SHIELD they didn't have to pace back and forth tirelessly in a jail cell wondering How am I going to post bail...?

They weren't forced to deplete their life savings and retirement funds just to secure the best pro-2nd amendment attorney money could buy...

They weren't alone.

Heck, at this very moment57 USCCA members are in court, facing the exhausting and emotionally draining aftermath of a self-defense incident...

And if the USCCA can be even one glimmer of hope in the darkest hour of their lives...we'll be with them every step of the way until they come out on the other side, with a clean record.

And so before anything else, I have to respect their wishes to keep their case details between myself, and their lawyer.

Recently, however, I received this email from the wife of a USCCA member who wants their story to be told...

And while by no means am I happy to have to share it, it's important you hear it...

(Names have been removed to protect their identities)

--------------------------------------------------

"My husband was a victim of an armed robbery.

[My husband] is a retired Deputy Sheriff with a CCW permit in California.

The suspect tazed him in the neck first, then in the back, demanding his wallet.

[My husband] pulled his weapon telling the male suspect to get down, but the suspect jumped into his vehicle.

The female driver tried to run [my husband] over twice, that's when he shot at the vehicle hitting the driver in the leg and the male suspect jumped out of the vehicle and fled.

The female driver was arrested that night, and last night we received a call from the PD that the male Suspect was arrested in Sacramento.

This couple had been on a Bonnie and Clyde crime spree since the 1st...from a carjacking in Sacramento, to a robbery in Turlock, and a Jewelry heist in Parlier, California and finally an armed robbery in Fresno.

All that to say this...we are so grateful for your service, professionalism and prompt attention to our case on that early morning.

Your staff was on top of everything throughout the day, they were there for us, they checked on us throughout the day and everyone was so gracious.

We are here to tell you that your services work 100%. Although this ordeal is not over yet we are eternally grateful.

Thank you so much.”

--------------------------------------------------

I hope to God you never have to shoot anyone. I really do...

You don't have car insurance hoping to get in a car accident, and you don't have homeowner's insurance hoping your house burns down...

But if, God forbid, the unthinkable should happen to you, and you're forced by some scumbag in a drug fueled rage to pull the trigger...your USCCA Critical Response Team will be there with the emotional support and the big check you'll need to come out on top.

Activate up to $1,125,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD protection today and you'll also secure up to $245 worth of free training and USCCA-branded gear bonuses:

Your $245 New Member Bonus Package:

[TABLE="class: yiv9800860094center, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And of course your USCCA membership is covered by our 365-day 100% Money Back Bulletproof Guarantee.

So, to be frank—your decision to protect yourself and your family today isn't just a no-brainer, it's risk free...

Activate Your USCCA Membership And Get Protected Now

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Every day you wait to activate your USCCA membership is another day you and your family could be left completely blindsided by the legal and financial aftermath of a self-defense shooting.

That's why as extra incentive at the end of the month I'm picking 11 people to win a Kimber Tactical Ultra 1911 worth $1,317...

Activate your protection and you'll lock in your 11 entries instantly...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #CCC8C7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] [TABLE="width: 540, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]
Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning,
American-Based Member Services Team:

1-877-677-1919

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/