General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

How low is your daily?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
no no sir...dont back peddle now lol. You called my doors and wheels gay...there for...you gave your opinion about doors and wheels in a thread about ride height. Which means you're a dip shit (I know it comes as a shock to you...but it's TRUE!). And now....you want to make it look like I'm trolling you because I dont give a fuck what you and your fake ass ricer krew (on here or on the street) think about....well...ANYTHING...let alone my car...and trust me, I probably have more money wrapped up in my fuel system than your whole crew has wrapped up in their car period. So while I appreciate the offer...I'm going to kinda decline any help from the helpless. Thanks...have fun talking to yourself because I'm not annoying these people with this banter anymore.
Thats the third or fourth time you said that faggot. You care alot for someone who doesnt care. Keep assuming how much money weve got wrapped up on our COMPLETE vehicles as opposed to your garage "built," front quarter panel sponsored, maaco paint job POS. That "should be done sometime soon." Have fun ignoring me, ill continue to actually drive the cars i talk about.

EDIT: i apologize friends for all the talk of busted homemade dsms that will probably never see the road, rice buckets, & Nigarific wheels.... back to the topic of how low is your DAILY DRIVER.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:24 PM
(Pretentious Explicative)

Silvia_San I didnt say I wouldnt banter with you...rather than butt into more shit that doesnt pertain to you...why dont you go hum on hedgehogs nuts some more...Or am I mistaken? you arent his butt buddy....you just pick on whoever the newer person to the forum is in the hopes that someday someone will respect you?
(Insert picture of someone elses car)
Old 05-25-2011, 01:29 PM

LMAO...I just realized something about Silvia_San, he is definitely a nut swinger....go back through this thread...look...he's not involved in the topic discussion at all...he doesnt show up until his butt buddy gets in an arguement...then he comes in like the fucking yes man he is to backup the jack ass....gotta love forum politics.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

LMAO...I just realized something about Silvia_San, he is definitely a nut swinger....go back through this thread...look...he's not involved in the topic discussion at all...he doesnt show up until his butt buddy gets in an arguement...then he comes in like the fucking yes man he is to backup the jack ass....gotta love forum politics.

Still struggling to ignore huh? in either way... nut swinger > then butthurt bitch aka you
Old 05-25-2011, 01:31 PM

Anyways...got to attend my nephews elementary school graduation....have fun convincing yourselves your one of the cool kids rofl
Old 05-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Anyways...got to attend my nephews elementary school graduation....have fun convincing yourselves your one of the cool kids rofl

Elementary school kids - Wahahaha nice eclipse, cool door does your uncle think hes Vin diesel?
Nephew - No that faggot just watches so many movies... we are not really related.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

lol i don't give a shit about jamrex or car meets lol. your car just sucks ass. i'm not a nutswinger, i just don't like you. figure it out faggot.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:01 PM
lol wut?

LOL at eclipse queer spreading his rice and calling it nice. GTFO with your POS
Old 05-25-2011, 05:22 PM
The Riot Society

... the fuck is going on in here?
Old 05-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

um basically eclipse doucher posts a pic of his 2 fast 2 furious dsm shitbox. people expressed their utter dissapointment in said vehicle. eclipse doucher's tampon becomes dislodged. ricer rants ensue. the world keeps on rolling.

Quick Reply: How low is your daily?