General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Nick Hogan Racing Over the Skyway

Old 10-26-2010, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Signal7cbr!
Nick has always been a tard...even from the days of playing hockey with each other on the same team...his dad was our sponsor so it was mandatory he be on the team
HAhahAhahAHa I completely forgot about that!! I played at JoyLand for years. Nick was a handful of years under me so I never played with him, but I remember seeing him and The Hulk up there many times.

Man I LOVED playing roller hockey at Joyland. As much as it was a dive with an Air Conditioning unit that Blew Hairy Monkey Ballz. I had some goooodtimes.

But to be Fair...

I don't know if he was a Tard? I don't even know if he was good or what?

The way I kinda look at it is anyone that played Hockey up there was cool in my book. Weather they sucked or could light it up. I played with a lot of TR people @ JoyLand (what a gay name BTW).
Old 10-26-2010, 09:30 PM

^ Damn, you're quoting everyone lol

I Emilia Clarke fan club member #1

Originally Posted by killerSRT
BGRIF = the TR pimp?

You are invited to the BS thread cocaine and hooker party!
Originally Posted by JH26
She is fucking gorgeous. I'd pound her harder than Rotary pounds Cordite.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:31 PM

this thread is gonna go on for ever...

all i can say is IF he was so what, if he wrecks again his life is over (if he isnt killed in crash) i mess around on the highway every now and then but nothing stupid.

Thing i dont get is after that crash he still has a license??? i wouldnt be able to drive for the rest of my life if that was me....

judge would have bent me over with out lube and shoved my license up my ass, case closed
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #48

99 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T DD
91 Honda CRX Si
91 Honda Civic Si

91 Honda CIVIC Si FOR SALE da front brakes. mint interior, 650 buks
Old 10-26-2010, 09:43 PM
"a beautiful man"

Lol, it's so funny to see all the people who try and argue their life stories and act like they are somehow better then this kid. All the stories in here of how you used to drive fast and or wreckless and either you got in legal trouble or went to jail or got in a life changing wreck or simply just wisened up are pointless to post because it doesn't change what you did...

Just face it everyone, we've all got a little Nick Hogan inside of us all...

Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by 1sleeping7
Just face it everyone, we've all got a little Nick Hogan inside of us all...
I certainly hope not... If so I need to go back to the shifter cart track and practice.

It wasn't my goal to have a Hate on Nick Hogan Thread but...

I am pretty damn sure that my upbringing was way different than his plush lifestyle. I was THE Most Passionate about going fast. Looks didn't matter. I wanted to learn how to fix my own car and what it took to make it faster.

With out talking about my situation anymore I am pretty sure that most of the devoted enthusiasts on this forum are the same way. You would rather read the FSM and crawl under your car. Doing things like this gave you better understanding/respect for the machine.

I just don't imagine this with Nick Hogan. In fact I remember a "Hogans Heros" episode my Girlfriend was watching and he said quote " I think I wanna be a Drift Racer". So then he was driving a sponsored SRT-10 Viper in an event a couple days later.

Hey more power to him. But why not learn on a track from a professional?

Will the Real Nick Hogan Please stand up?
Old 10-27-2010, 04:30 AM
buildin' it

Originally Posted by Dr Evil
that's part of what makes him even more of an idiot, he has had numerous hours of training.
he should know what he is doing
he should be excellent behind the wheel
he should have respect for the machine he is attempting to control.

It doesn't matter if he knows how to re-ring the pistons, hell, it doesn't even matter if he knows how to change his own oil. It is the respect that he needs. You can't drive any sort of performance machine without respecting the machine itself. That respect changes your whole mindset. You pay attention to the car differently. You know the dangers of what you are doing. You know the risk you put everyone around you in. You accept the fact that the control you think you have is just an illusion and at any moment, you can loose that control.

I don't think anyone would hate on a real driver doing a pass, or hell, even a dozen passes over the bridge. The problem with Nick is that he is a dumbass behind the wheel. He isn't any better than the dumbass mini van driver, or the idiot on the interstate that slams on their brakes because they saw someone a mile a head of them tap theirs, or the dumbass in their riced out civic riding out 2nd gear because they think it sounds cool as they attempt to weave in and out of traffic, or the dipshit 240sx kid that is trying to drift through an intersection in the middle of the day.

So daddy bought him a high power supra. So what. The part that daddy failed at was instilling that respect and discipline and a healthy level of fear in that kid.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:24 AM

I heard on the radio this morning that this thread sucks.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:25 AM
"a beautiful man"

Originally Posted by Dr Evil
I certainly hope not... If so I need to go back to the shifter cart track and practice.

It wasn't my goal to have a Hate on Nick Hogan Thread but...

I am pretty damn sure that my upbringing was way different than his plush lifestyle. I was THE Most Passionate about going fast. Looks didn't matter. I wanted to learn how to fix my own car and what it took to make it faster.

With out talking about my situation anymore I am pretty sure that most of the devoted enthusiasts on this forum are the same way. You would rather read the FSM and crawl under your car. Doing things like this gave you better understanding/respect for the machine.

I just don't imagine this with Nick Hogan. In fact I remember a "Hogans Heros" episode my Girlfriend was watching and he said quote " I think I wanna be a Drift Racer". So then he was driving a sponsored SRT-10 Viper in an event a couple days later.

Will the Real Nick Hogan Please stand up?
These were those "life stories" I was talking about LOL

Old 10-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by Thaking
Thats my point, you said you wouldnt want your son to drive raggedy ass civic. Well those cars all seem sensible when you have money, but no hulkster buys him a fucking supra.
Civic and a 94+ TT supra that isn't made anymore by Toyota and is becoming a rare gem as the ages go up looks 10x better then any civic including the new ones which look nice regardless. Stop hating on the dudes choice of car. Yea he fucked up get over it. This thread is worthless past page one. Okay the OP saw Nick getting on it on the Skyway. Big fucking deal. Lets all get over it and drop this thread. Waste of time.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:55 AM
!!PORTUGAL!!

bunch of haters...