General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Audi is kicking a$$

Old 09-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpoofRocket
you work for autoway?

Used to. Work down south at another dealer now.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Shake n' Bake

Originally Posted by vip18971
A few family memebers and friends have Audis...never any problems. Sometimes Ford people just get mad that they're always on the side of the road with their hood popped so they lash out at whatever car they can.

Maybe his shift forks or control arms just broke into peices (burn!) and he had some anger to take out.
ive owned many fords over the past 5 years and havent been stranded on the side of the road once....

a cars reliability has nothing to do with the make, just the person who owns it and how they take care of it, only reason i wouldnt want a euro or jap car is cause the parts are usually way too much and usually a pain in the ass to work on....

Old 09-14-2006, 08:22 AM
No

Originally Posted by Graves
Take a few minutes and see how much of your Ford was built by the Japs and the Germans lol.
i like how a ford person says this..its funny
Old 09-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Projekt
i like how a ford person says this..its funny
? Every Ford guy says this. Its nothing new.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:12 PM
187 Racing

Originally Posted by vip18971
? Every Ford guy says this. Its nothing new.

yeah we use jap sweat shops to make clarion radios because the mexicans refuse to do it.

Old 09-15-2006, 03:01 PM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

as for ford sorry i drive an american car. i know im preaching to the wrong crowd but those fucking japs killed my grandfater in peal harbor you think im going to contribute to an automaker who built the engine for the zero? no fucking way.
lol that was one of the most shallow narrow minded things I've heard on here in a looong time...

Pearl Harbor got the onslaught purely from Mitsubishi planes...Mitsubishi has made damn near every military aircraft for Japan since before WWII, possibly longer. No Toyota Honda or Nissan involved. Mitsubishi was just doing their job and did an excellent one at that. By your logic, Cadillac should never be contributed to, because they once made many engines for our tanks back in the same era killing someone elses g-pa. Dont buy a hybrid Escape! That electric drivetrain is 100% Toyota. I seem to remember a competition with some generic cars...all imports except for a Ford...all of those imports (everything from Hyundai to Toyota etc.) were made in the U.S........and the Ford was made overseas. I might also add that the same thing happened from the Japanese during WWII as the north vs. south in the Civil war...north actually forced the south to make the first move, so officially they are the ones that started the war. We were going to enter WWII soon anyways...so the Japanese used an excellent tactic to strike quick and hard when we werent expecting it, giving them an excellent advantage at the time.

BTW, your Mustang? Maybe 60% built in America. Sienna? 90%. Toyota trucks? Entirely made in America...Nissan as well. Go start looking at VINs...you'll see more and more Toyotas with a 1 as the first digit, meaning made in America. Open your mind and do some objectable research

Oh yeah, and my opinion on the V12 TDi: my previous favorite diesel...1HD-FTE...yeah it sucks now. 6.0 V12 TT diesel with 500HP 700ft lbs? Sign me THE FUCK UP!!!!

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h

Last edited by Orion ZyGarian; 09-15-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:03 PM

saw one the other day...they are sick

87 740 drift machine

Originally Posted by The Hedgehog
What would make my day would be for you to drive your car off a cliff and video tape it...Something about an old ass volvo with flaming crosses going off a cliff into the water with you in it would just be fucking awesome...
Old 09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Thread TERRORIST

So, in closing...to your people who are all about 'import and domestic', I think we should say this.

Globalization pwns you.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Please hold...

i had a 2000 bmw..

as for ford sorry i drive an american car. i know im preaching to the wrong crowd but those fucking japs killed my grandfater in peal harbor you think im going to contribute to an automaker who built the engine for the zero? no fucking way.

and BMW killed thousands in of americans in the same war? so whats your point you owned one of thoses....
Old 09-18-2006, 09:39 PM
Time will tell

I would never drive a Peugeot because my grandpa died choking on a french fry.