General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Audi is kicking a$$

Old 09-12-2006, 05:38 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Audi used to be total junk. Think mid-80s stuff in particular. Since the late 90's they've been mid-pack at best but not total junk. Damn fine interiors, though.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 AM
has whippled VTEC

I want one!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Thread TERRORIST

A few family memebers and friends have Audis...never any problems. Sometimes Ford people just get mad that they're always on the side of the road with their hood popped so they lash out at whatever car they can.

Maybe his shift forks or control arms just broke into peices (burn!) and he had some anger to take out.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Banned

Audi pwns. I miss my mom's old one. 89 audi 200, 5 cyls of turbo fury lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:43 AM
187 Racing

Originally Posted by Projekt
you drive a ford...of course you would know about stuff being unreliable
i had a 2000 bmw and everything was great untill i ran out of warranty. the thing broke down. a/c compressor went three times. water pump went out twice. and sun roof shade broke twice. that was between the miles of 50k-58k then i dumped my problems on someone else.

mercedes is one of the most unreliable cars produced just look at the ratings on jd power and associates. three out of the ten most unreliable cars a mercedes. go figure.

for audi. i agree they have made there cars much better now. but they are very hard and expensive to work on. but hey yo got the money go ahead.

as for ford sorry i drive an american car. i know im preaching to the wrong crowd but those fucking japs killed my grandfater in peal harbor you think im going to contribute to an automaker who built the engine for the zero? no fucking way.

as far as looks go i love german cars.
audi=sexy
mercedes=sexy
bmw= i dont know what the fuck they did to the 3 and 5 series last year but the 6 series is a win.

jmo didnt mean to affened everyone. there is an ass for every seat.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SpoofRocket
as for ford sorry i drive an american car. i know im preaching to the wrong crowd but those fucking japs killed my grandfater in peal harbor you think im going to contribute to an automaker who built the engine for the zero? no fucking way.

Take a few minutes and see how much of your Ford was built by the Japs and the Germans lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:46 AM
187 Racing

Originally Posted by Graves
Take a few minutes and see how much of your Ford was built by the Japs and the Germans lol.

most of the parts come from mexico. i dont mind the wet backs.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SpoofRocket
most of the parts come from mexico. i dont mind the wet backs.

LMAO well I know on 70% of the new vehicle most come from overseas. I love walkign through our parts department reading hte boxes.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:52 AM
187 Racing

Originally Posted by Graves
LMAO well I know on 70% of the new vehicle most come from overseas. I love walkign through our parts department reading hte boxes.

you work for autoway?