Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ford Warranty: 1 free alignment/year?

Old 01-11-2008, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Warranty: 1 free alignment/year?

I just read on another forum (not a thread, but posted info) that the Ford factory warranty includes one free alignment per year if there are visible tire wear issues? Anyone taken advantage or even heard of this?

I just got my hands on a 2005 Roush Stage 2 (1 of 25, pics and more to come!!!) today and it feels like it could use a front end alignment (can feel it in the steering wheel just a bit and the tires are a bit noisy at given speeds).

Should I risk bringing it to Brandon Ford b/c they are an "authorized Roush dealer", keep it close to home with Wesley Chapel Ford (was not terribly impressed with their car knowledge last time I was there), or just print out the Roush alignment specs and bring it to a good local tire shop I know of?

Thanks!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:28 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brandon Ford does not have the best track record with honoring the factory warrenty from what i hear

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it