The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Ran the ole' bucket on 30lbs of boost for the first time....

Old 12-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Chucking up the Dueces

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just like I predicted to others on here, all you would do is type a bunch of useless shit. Don't throw stones, because when they get thrown back you turn into a little bitch. People on this site aren't on my sack, I make shit happen while you write a story about this or that. Keep your mouth shut, or one day when you least expect it someone will shut it for you. If your car is what it is its time to make it happen, if not don't drag it on for another two years.
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 12-29-2011, 10:16 AM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by shinysideup
Sure, we envy you and the bench you race on.

Ok,so you built a car that can go 8's "easy" "but choose not to", "I'd rather watch"???? Are you fucking serious?
That's my interpretation of someone that obsesses about others, it's not what I am looking for. But why am I a constant target of the same people ? I am not on here trying to be some keyboard hardass, bench racer, or track star. I popped in to show I was still around and got to run my car on 30lbs.. Then came all the squaking.

My take is when people act like this thay are either envious of what others have accompished or they are just haters that live for that. I think my absense from here is proof I am not some attention whore . I have been hearing the same lame unfounded crap out of Adam and one or two others for years now. It's comical and sad at the same time and it did not start until he started running with a different crowd. It's a shame because he was fun to hang around at the track and bust each others balls in a friendly way online. It's old now, let it go. No one cares, especially me. They have what they want to believe or what they have been fed and there is no changing that. I could open up my motor and prove exactly what I have been saying for years and the same people would find some angle to try and prop themselves up on. We all get what the deal is.

And who is bench racing ? I built some of my shit, outsourced what I could not do, raced it, and parked it while going through a shitty divorce. I am not sitting here giving hypothetical scenarios other than responding that my car will go 8's with relative ease. Not making predictions of what exactly it could or should run, dyno numbers, money spent, etc.. I surpassed my initial goal of faster than 9.5's on drag radials and have one to go with anything in the 8's on dr's. All the while using not so trick stuff other than a well put together motor and short block unlike others that have dumped all their dimes an nickles in their "race cars". Do I get a little pride out of making good power using "a alphabet cam " instead of some custom grind shit ? You bet. Or that I have a tiny motor as compared to others with cheap heads that makes almost 1,000 lbs of torque ? Again you bet. Makes me wonder what my builder would have done with a big motor, expensive heads, and custom cam that he wanted to do. Then I would have had a car that would not have handled it and then the worm hole of expense starts with custom tranmissions, suspension crap, etc. starts. That wasn't my goal so I did not go that way.

No reason to be shitty. I am not the one calling people out and insulting. That would be far to easy, trust me. I know the glass houses that a lot of people around here live in, they are the last ones that should be opening themselves up for ridicule. Now I see what some of the other old schoolers have told me about and why they do not come in here much. To much drama or people lookng for it.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:26 AM
Chucking up the Dueces

Again with the bullshit, people see right through it bro just stop. You throw stones, then act like a little bitch. Focus on getting that piece shit down the track, stop posting stories.
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 AM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by cochese
Just like I predicted to others on here, all you would do is type a bunch of useless shit. Don't throw stones, because when they get thrown back you turn into a little bitch. People on this site aren't on my sack, I make shit happen while you write a story about this or that. Keep your mouth shut, or one day when you least expect it someone will shut it for you. If your car is what it is its time to make it happen, if not don't drag it on for another two years.
Who did you predict it to Adam ? Better yet who cares ? I am just answering your questions. Who is throwing stones Adam ? I popped in here to say I ran my car on 30lbs and you started in on the same old stuff as usual. For real man what is the deal ? I have asked you several times the last few years.

I never said anyone is on your sack. Do you think that ?

Anytime you are at the track and I am there come on over and say hello. However you are the one doing all the shit talking. There has been several instances over the last few years when you were at the track when BM$ and I were there and you did not come by. I have no beef with you nor have I ever come on here to talk shit about you. I am typically here to defend myself after you have started in again.

As far as your threats, what do you get from saying stuff like that ? Are we in high shool again ? Did I come on here and bash you ? I I look like a little bitch ? Why, because I don't engage you or ask to meet me at Publix for a fight ? I mean really. I reply with answers and thats not good enough for you. You posed questions and I answered them without being a dick, what else are you looking for ? Stop acting like a dick because whether someone else on here publically says it or not most people think you have turned into one. It's a shame because you were always fun to be around at the track events.

I'll try to make it out to Sunshine sometime this season and you can get all up in my face, spew a bunch of shit if you want, "you can shut my mouth for me", or you can man up and just tell what your problem is so you can get over it. Because everytime I ask you what the problem is either online or PM you never have an answer and six months later or a year from now it will some how come back up.

PM me your number and the next time I go to the track I'll make sure you are there with a camera in hand. Afterall I have nothing to loose. If I don't run an 8 something you were right all along and you can talk shit about it to the three people that still come in here and I'll be the first one to tell you you were right. However if I do go an 8 something what are you going to have to say ?

I'm over this, bye.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Chucking up the Dueces

Originally Posted by Scott
Who did you predict it to Adam ? Better yet who cares ? I am just answering your questions. Who is throwing stones Adam ? I popped in here to say I ran my car on 30lbs and you started in on the same old stuff as usual. For real man what is the deal ? I have asked you several times the last few years.

I never said anyone is on your sack. Do you think that ?

Anytime you are at the track and I am there come on over and say hello. However you are the one doing all the shit talking. There has been several instances over the last few years when you were at the track when BM$ and I were there and you did not come by. I have no beef with you nor have I ever come on here to talk shit about you. I am typically here to defend myself after you have started in again.

As far as your threats, what do you get from saying stuff like that ? Are we in high shool again ? Did I come on here and bash you ? I I look like a little bitch ? Why, because I don't engage you or ask to meet me at Publix for a fight ? I mean really. I reply with answers and thats not good enough for you. You posed questions and I answered them without being a dick, what else are you looking for ? Stop acting like a dick because whether someone else on here publically says it or not most people think you have turned into one. It's a shame because you were always fun to be around at the track events.

I'll try to make it out to Sunshine sometime this season and you can get all up in my face, spew a bunch of shit if you want, "you can shut my mouth for me", or you can man up and just tell what your problem is so you can get over it. Because everytime I ask you what the problem is either online or PM you never have an answer and six months later or a year from now it will some how come back up.

PM me your number and the next time I go to the track I'll make sure you are there with a camera in hand. Afterall I have nothing to loose. If I don't run an 8 something you were right all along and you can talk shit about it to the three people that still come in here and I'll be the first one to tell you you were right. However if I do go an 8 something what are you going to have to say ?

I'm over this, bye.
LOL ,this was payback for you getting me fired up on Big M's Facebook.

And it is very true, I am a DICK.....I hear it a lot, but its in one ear and out the other lol....

I'll even change my sig, I don't want to be a hater
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 12-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Chucking up the Dueces

At least we got 745 hits..... damn
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance