The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Mustang Meet?!?!!?

Old 03-29-2008, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I've heard they are assholes,lol but I didn't wanna say that and disrespect any1 on here.lol idk man im just looking to hangout and talk with sum guys that actually know shit,lol I mean even just cruisn idc just lookn 4 some stang guys!!!lol there aint many left I guess,all old guys???lmao
Old 03-29-2008, 01:27 PM

Yea I've heard they are assholes,lol but I didn't wanna say that and disrespect any1 on here.lol idk man im just looking to hangout and talk with sum guys that actually know shit,lol I mean even just cruisn idc just lookn 4 some stang guys!!!lol there aint many left I guess,all old guys???lmao
Old 03-29-2008, 01:53 PM
As Seen On TV!

You could just ride out to Sunshine Dragstrip on Wednesday nights. Plenty of Mustangs there. Mostly nice people.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM
4.6 liter Rice Cooker

Originally Posted by 5.Slow89

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Each group has a different feel or vibe. I've been to many TSG gatherings and have yet to meet any A-holes. Then again, I am an old guy.....
Old 03-29-2008, 03:17 PM

lol,hahaha yea we all will get there someday my friend!! i mean im not sayn they are just what i heard,im open to anything just looking to cruise with some other mustangs,i mean i know mafia motorsports has some stang guys,but they are mostly GM.lol and i almost bought a 96 LT1 Z28 but i love my notch just to much!!lmao
Old 03-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Called the amba lamps

Originally Posted by 3dglasses
Then again, I am an old guy.....
An old guy with a Cobra. (not that there is anything wrong with that, I'd love to have one).

Most young people cannot afford a Terminator so in my opinion, unless you have a super nice Mustang the "gang" (lol) is not for you.

Puddin is right, Sunshine on Wednesdays is the best place for Mustang guys and girls to meet other Mustang guys and girls.

Plus, the people at Sunshine actually race their cars, not just polish them and roll out to go bowling or to go park in a parking lot.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:23 PM
see dick run

some of us aren't welcome at sunshine. something about ETs and safety gear.... oh i dunno.

my mustang is less than stellar, but it is one of the mustangs on the TSG t-shirts. i'm kinda proud of that. hehehe

some of the TSG mustangs have owners that spend countless hours cleaning and polishing every last piece on their cars and they won't come out if there is a hint of rain in the air.

then there are cars like mine. lol

diff'rent strokes i guess. you like them or you don't. i don't claim to like everyone there, but there are some gems that i'm glad i found.

Last edited by Stoopid Wendy; 03-29-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:27 PM

lol,yea idk i men i would do that but i would like to know sum1 out there first,lol yea i wish i could afford a terminator it would be nice!! but ill stick with my good old 89 5.0!!lol
Old 03-29-2008, 09:39 PM

That group has alot of really decent people in it.

The general lot of them that you run into are more for the show and community aspect of owning a mustang.

Then there is the other group that are mach1 hair on fire types and they can be a good bit of fun to hang out with.

Also a bit of warning avoid the white turbo notch as that physco has a bad rap.

Actually just don't race her unless your either pretty damn fast or don't mind losing to a chick.

My Project
Old 03-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Bone Stock

Originally Posted by 5.Slow89
lol,yea idk i men i would do that but i would like to know sum1 out there first,lol yea i wish i could afford a terminator it would be nice!! but ill stick with my good old 89 5.0!!lol
(its darren) Oh so im the turbo honda loser lol.. man I miss my gt so much, and im glad you didnt sell the notch!! keep it, cuz it will last and you can do so much to it jared!

03 Cobra Vert: Whipple, Lt's, H-pipe, SRA, 325 MT Dr's, more bolt-on's - Weekend Beater

88 Mustang Coupe: Gutted - Project