powder coated calipers.

Old 03-21-2008, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powder coated calipers.

we powder coat calipers for those of you who have had problems with caliper paint and so on. powder coated calipers are very durable and look awesome. prices on stock calipers are $20 each and $10 for the caliper bracket each.

caliper done in super mirror red

FOR YOUR POWDER COATING NEEDS.
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR INFO.
www.extremepowdercoaters.com
Old 09-30-2008, 06:36 PM

When you powdercoat calipers, do you completely disassemble them then powdercoat?
Old 10-01-2008, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by scats
When you powdercoat calipers, do you completely disassemble them then powdercoat?

That is up to you to take them apart. I do them both ways.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:16 PM

Curious what average life on Powder coated calipers are? Also do lug nuts chip from being taken on and off frequently? Then how about curb rash on wheels, will it smooth out in the process? Some people told me it can happen. Thanks for any help you could give in answering these.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by 1slw4dr
Curious what average life on Powder coated calipers are? Also do lug nuts chip from being taken on and off frequently? Then how about curb rash on wheels, will it smooth out in the process? Some people told me it can happen. Thanks for any help you could give in answering these.

I have customers running my powder coated calipers over 2 years now with no issues! Powder coated lugs are strong. I cant say they wont chip when every time you have to TQ the to 80-100 fp! I have done lots of lug nut and never had any returned do to chipping! Once powder coated you should put them on by hand and TQ them by hand! powder is about 3-4 mm thick thats about 2 times the thickness of factory car paint! The rash would have to be really light to smooth it out! If you dont remove it before powder coating it will help fill in but you will still see it depending on how bad it is!

Old 12-28-2009, 08:27 AM

alright sounds good. thank you for your time. one more question is what is average price on lugs, calipers, and wheels.