The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

One of my Best Friend got Married

Old 02-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Kung Fu Hustler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One of my Best Friend got Married

Yup, I was one of the groomsmen. The wedding was awesome, and the reception was even better I had a blast and I was very happy to see him and his fiancee finally tie the knot (both are actually really close friends). But when I got home I felt really depressed, like a part of our friendship had died. Now I know that nothing will really change, but I just feel like im losing a close friend of mine and I have no idea why. Has this happened to anyone else?
John Whizz1800:Mugen =136 ft lbs

AIM: Shinmantis
Old 02-19-2006, 06:29 AM
Kung Fu Hustler

If they have a kid (which im sure they will in a few years) I will corrupt it
John Whizz1800:Mugen =136 ft lbs

AIM: Shinmantis
Old 02-19-2006, 04:53 PM
What can Brown do for you

Originally Posted by Sangui
If they have a kid (which im sure they will in a few years) I will corrupt it

I laugh so much at this...but then I am sure once I get kids I will hate my friends that do this.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

It happened to me, my friend Brian got married to a selfish lying whore ( ), and he fell off the face of the earth for nearly 2 years. We only caught up occasionally during that time because she resented the fact that he and I had so much fun when we got together. Funny how things come full circle. He had a kid, got divorced, and now keeps talking about the "good ole days" when we hang out lol... The best thing that came out of that is his son, who he lives for now.

I wish the best for my friends, and a happy marriage is one of those things. You're relationship with your friend will change, but that doesn't mean you have lost them.