The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

tasty pastry(believe me if you want)

Old 08-02-2000, 07:56 AM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i worked at pepboys in brandon i saw a red diablo get absolutley run down by a GSR.. the lambo pulled into the parking lot and i began to tlak tohim. he told me how he gets beat all the time.. then i finally figured out why (hadnt looked at the car fully yet.. but it looked short).. it was a fiero. they make lambo body kits for fieros and they are actually quite popular... so you might want to check under the hood next time (thats the rear hood FYI).
Old 08-02-2000, 08:42 PM
gamehen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well thanks you all are probley right it must have been a fiero(those italian 12 cyls. and GM 46 cyls all sound the same) god you know how those replicas can be so real looking(um i think only to a flounder). Oh yes and if it wasnt that it must have been because he wasnt racing shit i didnt even think of that he must have moved over because he was annoyedBut wait i heard his motor rev through the gears pretty fastahhhhhh he must have lightly slipped the clutch as he
was on it yeah thats the only way i could of beat him or i guess it could have been that he didnt want to waste his time or money on me i guess he just accelerated fast enough for me to slightly beat himand
after faking a lost race he waved
to me as he turned off(damn that was nice of him ).Shit i thought all this time that i had won he must have faked the race to make me feel better about myself. or maybe it didnt happen maybe im just a fucking liaryeah thats probley it(doubt it).a bad driver maybe( but i noticed nothing poor about his shiftingor driving skill. It is usally pretty ovious)

now would the race from a roll fall under the catagory of he didnt know how to launch
it was all the way to mid 4th + my car couldnt hook up if it existance depended on it also if a remember correctly that the 96 diablo is far from an 11 second car i just checked it out and it was barly in the 12s
and to all you disbelievers i will be in tampa in about a month and ill be happy to line up with any of you. well i am glad that this post finally got some action unfortunatly i saw it on a bad night. thanks to all that dont think im a liar. adios from boston bry shoot me your email cornishone@hotmail.com see you all soon

NS Racing

Quick Reply: tasty pastry(believe me if you want)