The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

stupidest thing youve ever done driving?

Old 03-27-2001, 05:48 AM
bad ass fonzie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay you want a real story now?
i was 16 and very very foolish.
I was friends with mostly seniors and they were graduating that
week so we went to have a little party and go putt-putting or
something. I drove my very nice v6 ford ranger over to one of
the girls houses where everyone was meeting up and lo and
behold the girls werent ready yet. So me and a homey neil
collum think it would be fun to go off-roading in the dirt of
the new development. neil in the passenger seat we are pulling
out when another homey jumps in the bed of the truck bryce
holland. so off we go and im driving around were having a
good old time and I start driving through a slightly wooded
area. then the trees stop and theres very nice grass - because
were now driving around in someones backyard. i can imagine
some guy on the crapper in his house suddenly hearing a truck
doing doughnuts in his backyard and loading his 12 guage
quickly. so a quick stomp of the accelerator and we are now
exiting the area much quicker than we came in. so back through
the woods back onto the dirt im doing about 30 i suppose and
theres what looks to be a small hill in front of us.
but it isnt a hill.
its what looks like a hill; on the other side (what I cant see)
is that it drops off like a fucking ramp. so we launch.
we got off the ground. waaay off the ground.
needless to say i dug a nice 2 foot hole with the front bumper
and the truck came to a very quick stop. i jumped out and bryce
was still in the back (somehow) and was not looking too pleased.
ok heres the long and the short of it: when I stomped the gas
in the backyard bryce got thrown into the tailgate. then when
the truck went smash-o he got catapulted into the back of the
cab. he bent the sheetmetal of the bed behind the cab and
dented the cab itself. with his forehead.

this was NOT one of my more shining moments of intelligence.

ps. brice had a cracked vertebra but hes ok now. pretty sure
he can even touch his toes and all that.

if youre gonna tell me im a fuckin moron and what was i
thinking with someone in the bed of my truck trust me i know.
i definitely know
Old 03-27-2001, 06:41 AM
Embrace the Hate

last summer i had just graduated and the parties were non stop. well one party just after the 4th of july...... i drove to the party but somehow ( haha ) i got drunk( u guys are lucky......i try not to tell many people this) so i let my friend derek( slowmazda) drive the xplorer. well hehad a lil to drink but not half ass bad as i was so he drove home and we made it down us19 just fine. we got to his house and a bunch of us were all hungry so we went to taco bell( big mistake) we ordered our food and after that derek accelarated around the turn in the drive through and his knee got stuck on the steering wheel and we fuckin smashed in to taco bell dunning about 15 mph... my drunk ass was like wtf?? the cops came.....we got tickets and courtdates and my baby had to be towed home at 3 am... the total damnage was 4200 dollars and my front end still wont align properly. anyways ive learned to try not to drive to parties anymore =)

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 03-27-2001, 09:14 AM
Just Ledoux it!

My dumbest thing was DIOng about 50 in an off ramp. IN the wet. That was a fun spin fest. another time I was out off roadin in my moms nissan truck yeah I know. and I was doing a sweet donut and there was a big embankmet down tothe nine mile canal...well I didnt see itand my ass end goe sinto it. well im freakingout like whathehell was that but I couldnt get out of the truckbecasue the embankmet didnt have anyhting but sand on it so I was sliding backwards towards the water. My stupid 16 yo ass jest figgered getter dun and mashed the gas sending mesliding downward even more. Then it hooked well to say the least that wasnt good when I go rocketing up a 45 degree slope at 40 mph. Got some air then landed right into a big pile of dirt and my 6-5 ass in the nissan truck was already compact the sudden landeing gave me a good knock on the headand I fell over so my friend grabbed the wheel and I had enuf sense still in me pull the heand brake. Thats abotu it.
Old 03-27-2001, 09:56 AM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by emodsm
good thing you didnt ask the dumbest thing ver period i wouldnt know where to begain..

dumbest thing i have ever done was 120mph in my 1978 camero on a hilly road and ended up jumping it...dumb!! ima so lucky that me and my 2 friends didnt die.
eric

LMAO...hahahh >

"Sometimes I'm confused as a baby in a topless bar!"

Old 03-27-2001, 10:55 AM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by LeadSled1
When I was 17 and lived up north I had a 70 VW bug. My two friends and I were cruising around on mischief night looking for something to do. (Hint #1) We ended up running into three people in a Dodge Colt that we used to be friends with but didnt care much for them because of something they did. We end up getting into a bet to see which group could steal the most pumpkins by midnight. Each person put up $20 to make it fun. Well to make this short we were in a local neighborhood when we saw a house with seven pumpkins on the front porch. My two friends grabbed two each and I grabbed two small ones and one large one by the stalk (they werent carved). Well a car came around the corner and went by but it stopped about 150 yards up and the reverse lights came on. Uh-oh..... we ran and jumped into the bug and the car gave chase around the neighborhood. I was unable to ditch the car and I didnt want to go above the speed limit in the neighborhood so we headed for the exit to the neighborhood. The light was red and there was traffic backed up to make a right so I only had one choice. I ducked behind the 7-11 at the corner went past the garbage dumpster and jumped the hill between the 7-11 and the Macintosh inn parkinglot that was next to it. (I knew the route well) I then took the exit from the Macintosh out but made a left and jumped the center concrete median. I didnt want to make a right and go back past the 7-11 or they would have seen us.

Next would be running over blinking sawhorses in the bug. I used to have orange streaks all over the car. Road cones were fair game too.

Last would be the funnest. I was very big into BMX back then. Our local track had shutdown so I went Baja crazy with my friends and the bug. It was the best day Ive ever had. The car didnt live too long after that.

jess
So...did you win the bet?
Old 03-27-2001, 01:33 PM

Originally posted by 93ex
[b]My dumbest thing was DIOng about 50 in an off ramp. IN the wet. B]
I sure hope thats not anything like in the nude. Then I wouldnt want to hear about it. LMAO!!

-RedTampaSi
Old 03-27-2001, 02:00 PM

me have no story