The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

TampaRacing.Com Mission Statement

Old 01-28-2001, 01:11 PM
Me angry, you cry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Formula-WS6:
Its easy to be a user and say Street racing is cool.... But its not so easy
when you are the one going to jail because
someone was street racing and killed at a so called TR.com street racing event. I dont want to be liable for death or injury because people are street racing with info they learned here.

That doesnt mean I dont like street racing
If someone pulls up next to me and blips the gas and there is no po-po around.. I am gonna race... plain simple.
True. You dont want someone out there racing and killing themselves or worst killed an innocent passerby and then tr.com get blamed for it. Then the owners or tr.com can get sued and a whole lot of bad stuff can come out of it. I dont believe anyone here wants that to happen.

Old 01-28-2001, 03:50 PM

race club is an idea but it would not really work because to get into race club it sounds as if you must be well known and well liked.(thats the drift that I kinda got anyway) and to be well known you must meet the people first! But if your not allowed to post were you are meeting at on saturday nights then how can you meet anybody? If you are going that way you would have to loosen up severly on the restirctions for race club or allow people to organize meetings on the forum but they wont be tr.com meetings just a group of people on a forum getting together meetings. Anyway what do I know I have only been here for about a week...

------------------
Jordon- and yes white people do drive rx-7s!
Old 01-28-2001, 04:03 PM

Originally posted by "Someone"

I have two words for you...Race Club.
hrmm well why dont you add me to the list that can view that forum buddy!

------------------
Timmy G.
1997 Accord LX..The Green Go Machine StockJust like Everyone Else