The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

Did anybody follow me and the red porsche to the n

Old 01-20-2001, 08:23 AM
gamehen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont care what anyone has to say about it.
those twins are funny as hell. So they have nice cars? who cares. im glad they do And im glad this guy drives a viper. I like rac ing vipers. Until the viper guy pissesd me off i wont have a problem with him or his car. Its not about being jealousand making excuses to hate.

oh shit its snowingim out of here.

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by cornishcrx on 01-20-2001 at 12:28 PM</font>

NS Racing
Old 01-20-2001, 08:51 AM
Old School.

Its all fun good to see you out there and on the board.

------------------
Stock just like everyone else...
Old 01-20-2001, 09:46 AM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Viper GTS-R:
Actually I raced the 3000GT two times..Once from a stop and once from a roll and the outcome was the same..HE LOST.. The sad part was he has an all-wheel drive car which was on 118 octane race fuel built motor and turbos on all four road race slicks and spray VS my stock GTS-R.. The Supra on the other hand blew up when we were goin to go and line them-up.. Number two turbo said buh-bye guess thats what you get with 24-pounds of boost with spray on the stock turbos.. That went back to Orlando on a flatbed..Funny how all of the cars I run are totally built and claim they all run in the 11s?? Where mine is still totally stock cant wait until I have heads cam intake spray slicks. I bet none of you guys who are bashing see your speedo laying down on the 196MPH. mark either while your in front of a streetbike... Right??

Just to clear the air.
I know the guys that came from Orlando and you did beat the white supra with 1 bad turbo (wow big deal I caould beat a supra with one bad turbo). As for the 3000gt he beat you big time. Remember the Red supra that you where scared to race because it may have 1 turbo well they taped the raced it it cleary shows who won and it wasnt you.
After all the sh*t talking you do you still didnt want anything to do with the red supra. Guess your pride was hurt since you got beat by a 50000 car.
I was also there that night to witness the smak down.
I sen tht einfo over to those guys so I can get the video and post it so you guys can really see what happened when the viper got beat by an import.