Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1990 nissan skyline GTR - Open to trades

Old 02-07-2016, 01:14 PM
=)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 nissan skyline GTR - Open to trades

Copied from CL:

READ THE ENTIRE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME PLEASE

813.625.three5six5 text me offers or questions.

Starts up and runs fine but the remote oil filter was damaged so it leaked that out along with coolant. What you see is what ive seen at this point but ive had body guys call & tell me its a 5k fix without having to buy a clip. Assume the RF rail is a couple inches at most out of alignment AT WORSE. Suspension is fine. Grazed a barrier at 30 mph. Headlights, core, radiator, ic are bad but the body, glass, interior, awd drive train, motor, etc are all fine. Great for parts or to repair and have a rare gtr.*

-RB26dett Motor and head are both fully built (made 420hp @ 12psi on 93) but I don't have receipts so I don't feel comfortable advertising as such.*
-New strong twin disc clutch
-hks coilovers
-full exhaust
-white r34 wheels with new tires*
-lightweight recaros*
-Greddy boost/egt/oil pres/oil temp/water temp gauges
-strut braces
-Greddy fuel rail
-twin walbros with a -6 line to rail and a -8 return
-Injector Dynamics 2000cc injectors
-Haltec ECU with all sensors*

*ECU and injectors were removed to avoid theft and the 2ks will not be included at this price. The car can come with a remapped rb26 ecu & oem injectors. If you want the 2k's then add $1k to the price ($2000 new)

USAA valued the car at $35,250 and the title will be rebuilt. Open to trades for other cars, cash, razor, boats, rhd, supra, v160 swap, gold, land, jdm, protouring, tubbed, home roofing, lifted truck, etc. I have cash to trade up for anything of value. I know what I have so please don't waste my time offering a car worth 5k. Trades must be valued at 10k unless you're trading me cash. I have a lifted truck and a couple TT supras so parts for those will also be considered

A front clip is $1000- $4500 depending on engine. Better yet find just the clip minus motor and this thing will be back up for under $3k + paint. Hard to beat that...*

It's 10k parted out or 25k on the low side with minimal work. Title will be back within 10 days and if it's not gone by then I'll be fixing it and putting it back up for 25k when it puts down 700hp at the wheels with new paint.
Please no PM's. Email or IM Me XDSMX - AOL XDSMX@aol.com
1993 JDM RHD TT Supra for sale *Click for more info*