Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Canadian 1999 Civic SiR. Must see!!

Old 11-30-2015, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian 1999 Civic SiR. Must see!!

This is one of the last handful of Em1's out there in this condition. The pictures absolutely do no justice and the car looks like it's out of a time capsule. ***Please call/text only. Negative comments can stay to yourselves and positive comments are welcome. I probably won't be responding to comments or private messages because it's too much to keep up on a cell phone.

******** 386-986-8570.

Asking $14.5

The pictures are from my cell phone and not some crazy camera that were edited to make the car look better than it actually is. This is truly how the car looks.

The car is 100% legal and I have all of the u.s. customs paperwork as I was the one to get the car out of Canada. The car currently has a clean Florida title and can be registered anywhere in the States or even back to Canada. The only difference with a Canadian em1 vs a us spec is that it has daytime running lights, ABS, heated mirrors and of course the instrument cluster.

For those who don't know, this car has nothing to do with the 25 year federal importing laws because the car conforms to American DOT and ETA standards and came from Canada.

Now, finally on to the car. It has 56k kilometers which is equivalent to 34k miles, original. The car is super tight and drives like brand new. Absolutely no accidents and there is a VIN number on every panel. Absolutely zero rust anywhere including the undercarriage. I have no doubt in my mind that you could eat off of the undercarriage and and engine bay. The car has no problems and needs nothing. The car has original paint and was never driven in the snow or rain. It's been garage kept since day one and has never spend a full day outside.

Aftermarket parts include: Sony head unit and side markers that were both installed in 1999. I have the original radio.

***Please call me for more details, 386-986-8570***

Old 12-01-2015, 09:36 AM

Ttt
Old 01-07-2016, 09:07 AM

Car is dumb clean but may I suggest throwing it on hondatech(that place is still around right?) cause you're going to need a collector or a purist to get 14.5k. Can't say enough on how good it looks though