Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1995 mustang 113k miles

Old 06-07-2015, 04:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 mustang 113k miles

​Testing waters
I have a 95 white mustang possibly looking to trade it only has 113k miles its a v6 & is Automatic. The car isn't perfect but after 20 yrs it needs very little tlc and only in some areas the majority of the car is okay and is mechanically sound you could get in it and DD it with no problems, i am the 3rd owner and it has been in the family from NEW and has been kept up and maintained regularly and i already started by having some things replaced/ repainted but havent made it 100% yet it just needs the passenger door repainted i already had the drivers door done (its just flaking off just ask for pics) and the wing needs repainted it says ( live laugh love ) unless you like it otherwise get those repainted to make the outside as good as new. It has red/black interior and its in great shape. iv replaced alot of parts taking care of the main major maintenance, iv replaced the windshield, wipers, serpentine belt as well as the tensioner pulley, the ball joints on both sides in the front, control arm on the drivers side, brakes all the way around , a new m.a.f sensor, changed the rear diff fluid, and ran a slow fisk drip. i am purchasing a set of tokico shocks and struts as the fronts are starting to go bad so im just going to switch them all. They will go with the car if i do not have time to put them on myself , then youll need a set of front tires and the windows stop about an inch from reaching the top i havent had time to dig at it and im not exactly sure why they would do that but a slight helping hand and you will be to the top. The use of the windows is inevitable since the a/c needs charged along with a 10$ relay it blows out but wont switch from the top defroster. Honestly all it needs is small minor things to touch up to make this car perfect because it already has been completed most of the way not to mention it cleans up real nice. With the brief background layed out which im sure im probably forgetting something, i am looking to trade for anything equal value no real preferences just show me what you have to offer. $ & trades
I will have some more interior exterior pictures soon

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #167
1990 ef hatch si- FS/FT
my DD!

1996 Z28 camaro 6sped-FS/FT
my project, needs motor work.

00 grand prix gt DD- Sold
92 eagle talon tsi-Sold
Old 06-07-2015, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Open to offers

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #167