Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

470awhp 2013 Evo X low miles!!

Old 03-03-2015, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 470awhp 2013 Evo X low miles!!

It pains me to do this but I must sell my baby. This car was my life and has been treated like one. due to some personal reason I must sell it. This car a lot of work done it to it by a professional and has been professionally tuned. do not try to low ball me.

Performance:
4 inch ETS intercooler
FP red turbo
Turboxs catback exhaust
Map downpipe with O2 dump
Map test pipe
K&N typhoon intake
Typhoon uicp
Grimspeed 3 port ebc
FIC1100cc injectors
AEM 320 e85 fuel pump
My car is professionally tuned with the most advanced software. This car is still extremely reliable. The car is dynode at 470 AWHP and 375 AWTQ. This car is incredibly fast.

Exterior/looks:
Custom built color changing kit with remote, Demon-eye headlight. cost $1000 dollars to make. I can put stock headlight back in if you're not willing to pay a little extra for those lights.
New Victory Function fenders that are being put on as we speak. these are very rare and very sought after. THERE IS A DOWNLOADED PICTURE OF THE FENDERS BELOW. do not have a pic right now.
Carbon fiber VIS duck bill trunk. I have the original trunk if you're not willing to pay as well.
Brand new tires.
Brand new set of rims that also cost a pretty penny.

This car is a very fast, very beautiful show car. I've put an incredible amount of time and money into this car. Please do not waste my time with lowball offer. I most likely will just not text back. If you know anything about Evos you will know that this price is incredibly fair for what this car has. All serious offers will be considered. Serious inquiries only. I don't want to waste my time with window shoppers who just want pictures of the car. The best way to get a hold of me is through text 813-601-8851. Will send more pics