Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1997 Lexus sc300 New Paint Black Interior Bagged Accuair SSR Wheels

Old 01-26-2015, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Lexus sc300 New Paint Black Interior Bagged Accuair SSR Wheels

Putting up my pride and joy sc 300 to see what offers are out there. Ive had the car about a year now and have done a ton of mods and maintenance to it. To start I have a folder of dealer maintenance invoices dating from new to around 2008, timing belt and water pump have already been done on the stock 2jz. Engine and transmission run really strong with no mechanical issues. The car has 2 month old paint which I paid 3k for done redone in the factory red color.
Mods include :
-Airbagit.com full air struts (amazing ride quality and adjust ability)
-Accuair VU4 management with Switchspeed controller
-5 Gallon Tank with dual VIAIR 444C Compressors
-Fujin Front Lip
-Full OEM Black interior swap not SEM painted (Really Rare)
-Currently on SSR sp1 wheels 18x9.5 18x10
-New Paint
-Did transmission service and replaced all the inner transmission solenoids while I was in there
-Will include a full suspension poly bushing kit along with whiteline rack bushings and sway bar bushings as well
Theres a bunch more done to the car that I can't remember at the moment. The car is really clean overall and turns heads wherever I go. I don't want to get rid of it but am going away to the air force and don't want the car sitting here while im gone. Price is 7000 obo for the car as it sits. Also have a 1jz swap with w58 manual transmission that I will sell with the car as a package depending on what we can work out.

Call or text 321-332-3666
Located in Orlando Florida

Old 02-05-2015, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!!!!!!