Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S 1995 Lexus SC400 Tom's Coils/Kouki Upgrades/HIDs/JDM/Low Miles/Stupid Clean

Old 03-31-2012, 05:59 PM
One Big Room Full of...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1995 Lexus SC400 Tom's Coils/Kouki Upgrades/HIDs/JDM/Low Miles/Stupid Clean

Price is $4,700 FIRM.
Call/Text @ 727-871-0761

Final price drop...

Selling my gorgeous Lexus SC400. it has a mere 120K miles on it and is SUPER clean. The car starts, runs, shifts and drives like it's new. This car grabs EVERYONES attention and even old people compliment me on it. Shoot, i had an elderly couple approach me at a yard sale and as i was asking them how they were doing, they proceeded to tell me that they just wanted to come over and see the car!

The wheels on the car are from an Infinity G35 they are 18" and have been completely refinished with fresh paint no curb marks or nothing they are flawless. The tires are Nitto NT555's with 5,000 or so miles on them very good tread and plenty of life left.

Car is an automatic but rightfully so it's a big body sport coupe with a V8. If it were the 2JZ then yes, i agree, a 5 speed would be more suitable. i guess the folks at Lexus felt the same way, that's why they only made the 400 in Auto. This car would be a bad ass chassis for a 1JZ or 2JZ-GTE swap! if u invested 2200 into the car and some time to swap a 2JZ into it, You could sell this car for around 9k probably.

Goods:
CLEAN CARFAX NO ACCIDENTS
120K MILES
LEXUS DEALERSHIP INSPECTION CERTIFICATE.
Toms Advox Adjustable coilovers (Super rare imported from japan)
UZZ40 JDM Soarer steering wheel (All functions still work like cruise, horn, etc.)
New Nitto NT555 Tires
Brand new wheels
TRUST Exhaust (Greddy)
Timing belt, hoses, radiator, etc all replaced within the last 6,000 miles
98+ Bumpers, Tail lights, Etc.
HID Headlights & HID Foglights (Philips brand no cheap shit)
10% Tint is brand new, privacy is immaculate.
AC Blows super cold and the auto features work as well
Radio works No bleed thru
Sunroof is fully functional and does not leak
JDM Soarer Emblem set

Bads:
The amplifier that drives the factory 10" subwoofer is bad but retails for 40.00 on Ebay
Some jealous fuck head key'd the driver side of the car but can be buffed out with 2200 grit sandpaper and some rubbing compound if you know what you're doing.
A coupe LED's on the speedo needle flicker sometimes as you will see in the picture of the gauge cluster (Another common issue with the SC)
There is a light on the cluster that is supposed to indicate a tail lamp is out, is stuck on because of the 98+ tail lights harness being a bit different (Just remove the bulb to fix)
Maybe 2 or 3 tiny dings on the whole car
Driver seat shows normal wear as you can see in the picture, the rest of the leather is in like new condition. Carpet is spotless

Interior is 7/10 only cuz the driver seat
Exterior is 8/10 only cuz key mark and the couple tiny dings.

Pictures viewable here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2054573&type=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCreNSMcBTY
Spare tire is full size and has never seen the road before
OEM First Aid kit is fully stocked from the factory and completely unused

I know what this car is worth and how clean it is compared to other SC's out there.. dont make a mistake and buy one with tons of problems!

Feel free to PM me, post here or text/call 727-871-0761

Last edited by S.E.A.N.; 04-04-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
One Big Room Full of...

ttt

Old 03-31-2012, 07:12 PM
One Big Room Full of...

ttt

Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 PM
One Big Room Full of...

hilarious how a busted honda civic can sell on here all day but no one wants a clean lexus... i'm speechless.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 PM
jw8
Skittles!!!!

Clean car. Always had a soft spot for them. GLWS
Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 AM
El Tee Juan x2.... IDIOT!

Originally Posted by S.E.A.N.
hilarious how a busted honda civic can sell on here all day but no one wants a clean lexus... i'm speechless.
because 5k is out of the price range for people with busted hondas. be glad you haven't had lowball offers like $200 plus a shell (painted 18 oem colors with broken windshield) and a couple old xbox games.

it is a really good looking car and funny how this is the second one i know of with nissan wheels. i really wanted to get into one of these eventually since parting with my MK3 but now is not that time. GLWS
Old 04-01-2012, 06:41 AM
One Big Room Full of...

^^ Thanks, man

^ Yea, lol... havnt really gotten any super lowball offers.. 4k was the worst so far but i refuse to let it go for that cheap.

thanks for the bumps, guys.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:16 AM
One Big Room Full of...

ttt

Old 04-01-2012, 08:38 AM
One Big Room Full of...

ttt

Old 04-01-2012, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by SilverSleeper
because 5k is out of the price range for people with busted hondas. be glad you haven't had lowball offers like $200 plus a shell (painted 18 oem colors with broken windshield) and a couple old xbox games.

it is a really good looking car and funny how this is the second one i know of with nissan wheels. i really wanted to get into one of these eventually since parting with my MK3 but now is not that time. GLWS

Exactly what that guy said... I think 75% of the people on here are under 21 and live with their parents, I would rather move out first than get a car lol. Also, I dunno if its Tampa or maybe I got older but the scene has went to total shit. I would have bought this like 2 years ago cause this is one of my favorite cars but with gas right now and a V8... GLWS

Quick Reply: F/S 1995 Lexus SC400 Tom's Coils/Kouki Upgrades/HIDs/JDM/Low Miles/Stupid Clean