WTT my BMW for or buy a WRX/S2000/350Z/G35 - LOOK INSIDE!
WTT my BMW for or buy a S2000/WRX/350Z/G35...
2000 BMW 328i Sedan with light, tasteful mods. I have gotten many compliments about this car. The average person might think this car looks unsuspectingly like every other 4 door Bimmer out there, but it is not...
- 5 speed manual! (which is the rarer version here in the US)
- 2.8L inline six cylinder BMW engine (with approx 193hp stock if that helps)
- Alpine White with Sand interior
- Leatherette (which is on par with real leather IMO)
- Cruise control
- Traction control (DSC)
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
- 4 doors with comfortable seating for 5 adults
- Electronic seat adjustment with memory function (driver and passenger)
- Great gas mileage! I average 34 mpg on the highway at about 70 mph and I average 29 mpg combined city/highway if I drive conservatively, and if I drive normally, I average 26-28 mpg.
- Ice cold A/C and hot heat
- Always garaged.
- Always 3000-4000 mi in between fully synthetic Mobile Oil changes (done by Mobile).
- Always reliable and stable, even at highway/Autobahn speeds
- Mostly all work done at Reeves, with the exception of some minor maintenance work
- Radiator overflow tank taken care of (common problem with these cars)
- Power windows (regulators recently replaced) with one-touch up/down function for all 4 windows
- Speed sensitive wipers
- Speed/ambient noise sensitive volume control for audio system
- Regularly washed
- Comes with two keys, all original owner's manuals
- 16" spare, jack, and original tools
- New battery
- New NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
- New oil change (<1000mi ago)
- Great tires, but approx. 50% tread left
- Clean Carfax report with no accidents, but there are a couple minor dents and scratches from idiots on the road
- All recalls and basic maintenance done
- All stock parts are accounted for and can be returned to stock at buyer's request
- Drives straight/aligned, and wheels balanced
- Pampered, and meticulously cared for. Mostly all receipts accounted for.
- Some of the mods (which I did all myself, and can answer any and all questions about):
- 5-spoke Hamann HM2 forged 18" rims from Germany with 235/40/18 tires
- Brembo Slotted Front Rotors and Hawk High Performance Street Disc Brake Pads (which is an amazing combo and will stop this car in a heartbeat)
- 20% 3M Titanium Black Tint all around with a lifetime warranty
- Clear turn signals all around (DOT approved) from Germany
- Black floor mats with a lifetime warranty
- Blacked out grill
- Debadged the "328i"
- OEM CD player from a newer model (to keep the stock look) replaced the stock tape player (yes...I said tape player)
- Custom made-to-fit sub enclosure box (kicker 12") easily removable
- aFe cold air intake with heat shield with a lifetime warranty
- UUC underdrive pullies
- OEM security sensors, motion detection sensors, and alarm
- Polyurethane control arm bushings
- Homemade clutch stop
- SilverStar High Performance Halogen high beams, low beams, and fog lights
- Bavarian Autosport Power Programmer (which raises the rev limiter to 7000 rpm and removes the top speed governor)
- OEM M series leather weighted short shifter
- Silver Gauge Rings (as stock on the M3 and sportier models)
- DICE iPod Integration Kit (works with all iPods)
- Interior lighting kit (dimmer, pure white lights)
- 6000K Angel Eyes (shown in pictures)
- 135,XXX miles and mostly all of those are highway miles, but they really do not show on the car.
- The transmission is notchy, but still works fine in all temperatures.
- Angel Eyes are installed, but only one side works (so I do not have them working currently). I believe it is due to a bad ballast. Probably about $40 to get working if you'd like.
But, none of that matters when you see these pics from an older, mini photoshoot with my crappy camera...
Jaime's Interior - My Photo Gallery
More pics to come (feel free to request pics or other information). I am not in a hurry to sell, so don't waste my time or yours.
Will trade UP for a Honda S2000, Subaru WRX, Infiniti G35, Nissan 350Z or other similar cars in EXCELLENT CONDITION with LOW MILES (well under 100,000). I have cash to add to the price of my car to purchase your car, and I am NOT willing to trade down. Feel free to make offers, but I may not respond to ridiculous offers.
Approximate cost of all mods: $7,000.00
Approximate return value expected for additional cost of total mods: $7,000.00 x 30% = $2,100.00
According to NADA:
$9,600.00 + $2,100.00 = $11,700.00
According to KBB:
$7,910.00 + $2,100.00 = $10,010.00
$9,287 + $2,100.00 = $11,387.00
I am looking to sell for $ 9,500.00 OBO
Used Car Value - BMW 3 Series Sedan 4D 328i
2000 BMW 3 Series - Suggested Retail Value - Official Kelley Blue Book Site
2000 BMW 3 Series - Private Party Pricing Report - Official Kelley Blue Book Site
Edmunds used BMW 3 Series car appraisal. Used BMW car pricing.
Some SOMEWHAT similar cars for sale:
2000 328i AW/Tan 85k miles $9k OBO - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum
FS: 2000 328i Clean and simple - E46Fanatics
FS 2000 323i 4dr - E46Fanatics
2000 323ci New Engine - E46Fanatics
2000 323i f/s f/t - E46Fanatics
2000 BMW 323ci - 5Spd - Loaded - Clean - Black/Gray - Minnesota - E46Fanatics
FS/ Silver 2000 323ci in Pa - E46Fanatics
00' 323i Clean and Fast! Check it Out PIX's - E46Fanatics
2000 323ci alpine white $8000 obo md - E46Fanatics
Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquiries: I can show you why this car is a BMW and why this has made these lists:
2000 BMW 3-Series User Reviews - MSN Autos
2000 BMW 3 Series used car prices, trade in value at Edmunds
2000 BMW 3-Series Review - The Car Connection
2000 BMW 3-Series Overview - The Car Connection
2000 BMW 3 Series Reviews. Buying Guides & Consumer Product Reviews - Epinions.com
Last edited by JoeHoR1; 12-17-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Anyone? It'll be waiting for you...
i have a 240 with s15 front end and a 2jz swap...
I have an 03 wrx with some nice mods...I have lowered my price but it is worth as much as yours. http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ca...s-goodies.html
Because I'm not in a hurry to sell and it says OBO. I'm also kind of seeing what trades are available. So....buy this car, and powdercoat the rims black.
Originally Posted by Evilsnowman137
Nice, but I don't think so. Thanks, though.
Originally Posted by blacksleeper
That is one sexy car. Very classy mods. I wish I could afford it!
How is this not sold yet? Where's a money tree when you need one....
It takes people a while to find this thread because everyone else bumps their threads constantly.
do you have the original grills to that car ????
i'll buy them for a fair price
11-14-2008 11:21 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)