Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Memphis Audio MCD500 Amp - $150 OBO

Old 08-01-2009, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Memphis Audio MCD500 Amp - $150 OBO

I have a Memphis Audio MCD500 amp that I am wanting to sell. I did some research online and NEW MCD500's are going for around $300. I figured I would start my asking price at half that cost; $150. I am not real firm on the price so I am willing to take offers but please do not try to low ball me.

I know times are tough and people send all types of sob stories wanting to give twenty bucks for an amp but I think if you are that strapped for cash then maybe you shouldn't be buying an amp anyhow.

I have attached pictures of the amp but if you would like the pics emailed to you just let me know. You are more than welcome to come to my home and check the amp out yourself. It works perfectly and I have never had problems with it. I also have 2-Memphis 12's in a vented box which I have attached as well. I am really not sure what I want for them but I will take offers as well; of course a deal will be cut if you buy subs and amp together. If you need the dimensions of the box just let me know. FYI, this box was made to fit behind the third seat in my Envoy to give you an idea of its size.

You can send all offers to FloridaAdjuster2009@gmail.com

Thanks,

BillyJulio